Who wants to send me a membership form...

Exploderpilot

Figure its time to affiliate myself with a club, and after hanging out on a few runs with different groups this year I have decided to pony up the cash and officially join the ranks of the CTB. Dont think I can find a better group of guys and gals to hang out with and cant wait to get my wife and son out to ride with the group.

FYI, when NC4x4 started requiring sponsors on members under 18 CasterTroy was driving a white bronco with bedliner ghost flames, and was my sponsor since I was kicked off the forum because I was only 17.

Figure its time to affiliate myself with a club, and after hanging out on a few runs with different groups this year I have decided to pony up the cash and officially join the ranks of the CTB. Dont think I can find a better group of guys and gals to hang out with and cant wait to get my wife and son out to ride with the group.

FYI, when NC4x4 started requiring sponsors on members under 18 CasterTroy was driving a white bronco with bedliner ghost flames, and was my sponsor since I was kicked off the forum because I was only 17.
Thank you for your interest & compliment! Guarantee you Troy, or one of the Officers, will see this tomorrow, & have the form on the way!

See post below for membership form. Below link is no longer working.
EDIT Above.

While the info is a little out of date there is a link to the membership form at the bottom.
Membership or I can send you a word document.
I bet Troy has it in .pdf format as well. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.
Thanks for your interest in the CTB.

Last edited:
CTB Membership.JPG

Last edited:
I filed out a Membership form and did one ride with you ( I think a year ago) have time now to be more involved. Do I need to start over on becoming a member?

Yes. All members fill out the membership form every year and resubmit. In case of address changes, phone number changes, or emergency contact info updates.

In @Jason W. case, it's to update his vehicle information (which changes bi-annually :D:popcorn:)

Yes. All members fill out the membership form every year and resubmit. In case of address changes, phone number changes, or emergency contact info updates.

In @Jason W. case, it's to update his vehicle information (which changes bi-annually :D:popcorn:)

Or your like me and you just seem to collect more and more projects and new rigs but keep the old one too

Back