- Joined
- Mar 20, 2005
- Location
- Hendersonville, NC
the longer it grows in the market the betterYou got it, just sling some more wood.
the longer it grows in the market the betterYou got it, just sling some more wood.
That's what she saidYou got it, just sling some more wood.
I think you should try a terminator x maxStarted the day off right with something from UPS
View attachment 461672
Got the Currie Anti Rock for the rear suspension. I mocked it up and it's gonna be super tight. I called WOD and texted another LJC owner to get some insight. The end links will need to be bent to clear and the lower joints will attach to the LCA mount.
That's a project for another day.
I popped off the upper intake and started laying out the Ron Francis 5.0 harness. Engine side is done, external sensors mounted and up next will be the control side. I'll need to fab up a PCM mount and secure it under the dash.
View attachment 461673View attachment 461674
Same harness, Switch Pro and electronics I had on the Ranger. Everything electrical worked flawlessly after I rewired it back in 22. So I'll replicate the same thing again
You should try a barb wire thongI think you should try a terminator x max![]()
You should try a barb wire thong
That's a pass for me. Not a boob guy.
Thats what I did on my xj. it's a little loud, but I love it.Here’s my opportunity to put a plug in for a gear driven pump. Mo pressure and sucks!
Being a SBF, I wasn't able to find a kit to relocate the pump any lower.
Thanks bud.I'm running a 6 rib belt setup with just an alternator and PS pump. I looked for a while for a different pulley setup when I switched engines. I came across a small company, CBF Racing, in FL that makes quality brackets & pulleys. He worked for March Performance as an engineer before starting his own business, good dude.
![]()
Ford 289-302-351W Serpentine Conversion Kit - Alternator & Power Steering
Upgrade your engine with the Ford 289-302-351W Serpentine Conversion Kit - Alternator & Power Steering from CVF Racing. Built for performance, precision fit, and classic style.cvfracing.com
I run a Howe TT pump which is a modified Saganaw bus pump and was able to make an adapter to make it work. My pump sits much lower than yours.
View attachment 461858View attachment 461859View attachment 461860
What pump are you running?
I'm about a mile from them if you need me to pick anything up and hold it till you swing through town to save on shipping.Digging deeper, I see Detroit Speed makes a TC pump bracket kit for $150. Currently researching which TC kit matches the specs on my current P pump.
I had the PSC vent valve on the buggy. I just took it off in favor of the Radial Dynamics pressure valve. I wanted to run his baffled cap, but it doesn’t fit the older PSC resi like I have.I feel your pain, my Tacoma is in the same boat, unless I want the res sticking out the hood (I don't) it sits almost level with the pump. I got one of those pressure valves from radial dynamics for it, I figure pressurizing the res will help, and the biggest feed hose I could fit on there. So far no issues, but I'm also hydro assist that's not a fickle as full hydro when it comes to pressures and stuff like that.
Sorry about the further hijack… what was wrong with the PSC pressure valve? I think I read it is 6 psi. I am working on my setup and it came with my full hydro PSC kit.I had the PSC vent valve on the buggy. I just took it off in favor of the Radial Dynamics pressure valve. I wanted to run his baffled cap, but it doesn’t fit the older PSC resi like I have.