---> Wilmington, NC meet & greet Feb-March?

Erik

Hey guys, thought it would be nice to have a little gathering to throw back beers, stare at breasts, eat wings, and sell our souls to the hooter's waitresses....

if you're on jeepforum, i started a thread here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511771

just wanted to try to make this as open as possible so nobody gets left out....

i was thinking early march, but that's just me...

-Erik

that will definatly get the word around, hehe... but... i'd like to try to set a date first... any time frame that wouldn't work for you guys?

-Erik

Paintball, breasts, and brew? on the 22nd of march?

or brew and breasts on the 21st?

yesssss, paintball, bewbies.... beer and breasts...
yummy!
maybe we should have a pre-meet meet... haha
-Erik <--- likes the paintball hookup!

i def want to plan it for a weekend so that less folks will be pressed to call it an early night due to work the next morning....

shoot.... paintball followed by chicken, boobs, and brews, followed by carolina beach camping/bonfire/drunktank? whoa....

haha

sounds good....looks like i'll be bringing my paintball shizznet back from chapel hill this weekend.

so what about 4x4 paintball.....??

i'm going to mount my angel turret style on the jeep!

you have an angel? how much other stuff don't i know about you, money bags?

I've got a spyder compact 2000!!! no bottomline so i hold the tank vertical like a gangsta!

but seriously, it's just paint....sutton lake, paintball guns, me driving a jeep i don't mind getting shot with a paintball or two? fun?

i have two angels, two tipman's, and a spyder.... i SHOULD have both angels sold this week and bryan wants to buy my spyder....

Add one more to the list.

..have Jeep.
..have Spyder.
..like beer, wings, hooters, and Hooters restaurant.

I'm all on for finishing up on the North End for the night.

i've got paintball gear, but my gun is a pos, if some one lends me a gun i'd be down for that part too,

man i dominated a ton of games last year with an old spyder... as long as it shoots constistantly, go for it :)

if i have a spare gun when this comes together you would be more than welcome to borrow it, but i sell and trade paintball stuff pretty regularly so only time will tell...

lets do the pre meet meet up

I am now the proud owner of a Waggy so now i can bomb around with all you guys while everyone breaks stuff

And i don't want to play paintball if you got an angel lol

i've got two that SHOULD be sold this week, then i'll be on a sane level with one of my tipmann's :)

i wish it was nicer out and we had planned better... we could have got some folks together to play paintball at sutton today

Back