Windrock March 8-10

Have you heard of Walden's Ridge?

• Total voters
I plan on arriving Thursday and riding Friday-Saturday. This will be the first outing for the new build. Finishing it up in the next few days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of somewhere between charlotte and windrock where I can have some nitrogen added to my shocks? They're already charged, but I need a little added to each.

Who invited junior to ride with the big boys?

Wonder if @Stuntman Autoworks knows we're taking our rigs as a back up plan if we can't find a wedding to crash?

You just try and keep up while getting your shift points right in that automatic trail rig. If theres a wedding I'm down to be DD.

Have fun running Walden's Ridge, we ran it last year in our sxs's and had a great time.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Wow, I never dreamed it could be done in a SXS

Think we had 6 or so Wildcats that ran it. It wasn't too bad, just being up on the ridge with nothing on either side made it feel a little sketchy. Looking forward to running it with my buggy once I get it done.

@kyleg336 @Infamous1 were part of the group that ran it.

And a view from the ridge although not from the narrowest part.

index.php

I have postponed this trip due to weather. I don't think it's a good idea to be on the top of a ridge during heavy rains and it's supposed to rain Friday and Saturday.

I have postponed this trip due to weather. I don't think it's a good idea to be on the top of a ridge during heavy rains and it's supposed to rain Friday and Saturday.
Walden’s ridge is the driest terrain around when it’s raining due to being on the ridge with very little mud and mostly rock. Wheelin in the rain does bring the suck though no matter where ya are IMO.

meow

Good call on not running the Ridge. The fog was so thick Friday and Saturday you couldn't see the rig in front of you. We kept dropping down to lower spots just to see.

Back