wranglerman's project LOWRIDER..

Looks good man, guess I'll get to see it up in mtn city the 21rst. Dave gave me a shout and some of us CBO's will be tagging along. Your build makes me miss my YJ. Jody Treadway told me the cheapest way to get better brakes on a YJ is to go with a Ford 2500 2wd 89-95 van, bolts right up to the booster, move the lines around a little and bingo you have better than factory brakes, worked great on mine with 44/60 setup I ran for a while.

Looks good man, guess I'll get to see it up in mtn city the 21rst. Dave gave me a shout and some of us CBO's will be tagging along. Your build makes me miss my YJ. Jody Treadway told me the cheapest way to get better brakes on a YJ is to go with a Ford 2500 2wd 89-95 van, bolts right up to the booster, move the lines around a little and bingo you have better than factory brakes, worked great on mine with 44/60 setup I ran for a while.

thanks man yea ima run a 78 marques master they say it will bolt right in ang will be a cheap and ez fix and i think we are going the 27th

hats off to moser we ordered shafts,spool,custom bearings,and all other parts needed to install custom order shafts on friday they arrived wednesday. we tore into the rear to install his axles and gears into the moser center at 5:30 and had it done at 7:00pm. now i wish i could say the same for the supplyer of the front shafts that dont exist but i think ill have to find another drivetrain company as the last 3 orders have been a pita with them! on another note the old mini spool was a tuff little bugger it should have split in half but held up without a scratch. the pin was bent pretty bad so no more mini spools in jeeps.
ai284.photobucket.com_albums_ll35_novacayne75_031409163149.jpg

now ill be able to burn first hit second sideways and grab third without braking lol

Back