WTF in Moore County?

Apparently this is being sent out in Moore county. Gonna make it even harder for people to find food. How many restaurants out there have formal (preapproved) emergency plan?

View attachment 386808
Its like they are trying to play Covid bingo again.

Apparently this is being sent out in Moore county. Gonna make it even harder for people to find food. How many restaurants out there have formal (preapproved) emergency plan?

View attachment 386808
Looks like standard CYA for the health dept. You don't want places serving food that hasn't had refrigeration for a few days. Waffle house was open this afternoon when I was down there so either they are going ghetto style or have an emergency plan.

This thing reminds of a book i read years ago. About an EM pulse that disabled every damn thing.
And it was set in Black Mountain, NC.
After one second i think.

A 90% reduction in the human population in 1 year.
Just a thought.

'Dre...

This thing reminds of a book i read years ago. About an EM pulse that disabled every damn thing.
And it was set in Black Mountain, NC.
After one second i think.

A 90% reduction in the human population in 1 year.
Just a thought.

'Dre...
One second after

Very similar to "going home"

The sole reason I have a "get home bag" that rivals "what's in Morgan's bag" and the reason I carry a small arsenal anytime ime more than 50 miles from home šŸ˜Ž

One second after

Very similar to "going home"

The sole reason I have a "get home bag" that rivals "what's in Morgan's bag" and the reason I carry a small arsenal anytime ime more than 50 miles from home šŸ˜Ž
You are correct, One second after is the book. Prophetic and chilling to say the least.

And i stay "ready" myself. Just because i can.

Feeling today that I am part of some giant social engineering study. First, power out in Moore County. Today, Internet out all over our area. Gas stations and restaurants have put up "cash only" signs. Figure they are checking to see what degrades society that fastest. Watch out Wake County -- you'll probably loose water or sewer tomorrow.

Back