XLs

You talking about the Michelins?

Guys like them.... I guess because they're fawking big. But they suck. They really, really suck. If you want to haul 20 tons of stuff out into the woods, they're okay, I guess. But the compound is stupid tough.... they just don't hook up. You can sit there and get them good and warm, and still nothing. The same rig on a set of 1/2 bald swampers would scoot right up, but on the Michelins? Nothing.

cburgin said:
then why do so many people run them? when they are at 0-3 psi they seem to flex fine. i dont get it?

Durometer of the rubber compound doenst lend itself to being "sticky" under any conditions. Why do people run them? Big and can be found cheap. From the ones I seen, not impressed. Just my .02

IROK's come in a 20...

fo' da' bling, yo! Dubs are where it's at, foo!

(Maybe he's gonna run some badass wheel mounted rockwell brakes, hubs out, and wants a bunch of backspacing? :p

Rich said:
fo' da' bling, yo! Dubs are where it's at, foo!

Dubs is SOOO 2005

Step up to the new year bitches

140inch_wheels.jpg

:lol: How "cheap" are these XL's?

Need some of these

awww.impact_enterprises.com_photo_2308052a.jpg

They don't flex until you groove them to death, they don't hook up real well, and they ride hard as a rock, but at least they are really heavy:flipoff2: .

scarface said:
why 20's?

um...why not? its something different that not to many people are going to, plus the stazworks rims look better in the bigger sizes. and no all your jokes or no good. yes, it is bling so man i guess that makes me so uncool and not like you guys???:( :flipoff2:

hey man calm down just going with the flow here. but no biggy i meant nothing by it as i know that you didnt! i like the look of the stazwork wheel in a 20. and from what i have seen and read the 20 cuts down on sidewall roll with bigger tires but also allows the tire to work well at low pressure. i just hate going with a 17 since its not really what i want. and i know with my luck once i do, someone will come out with a nice 42 on a 20 inch tire that isnt a radial... i might just end up going with the 39.5 iroks.. once again i appologise...just playing along

Back