you put your weed in it

I always laugh when I see something like this! Back in grad school, one of the articles passed around our class was about some fellow MBAer's who decided that weed was a MUCH better investment than...stocks, bonds, etc.

But...greed got them in the end too...there is a reason criminals get caught.. even really smart ones!

60 days (which s/b 80-90) 200 plants, 8 oz/plant, 300/oz= $480,000

Nice.

300/oz? wow this has gone up alot since I was in college... but that was Boone, too...

when selling in bulk like that guy was doing, 100-150/O sounds more accurate. By the time it gets to the guy you buy from its up to 300/O

jesus i couldnt see how anyone would pay 300 an OZ back in the day it was much cheaper, there better be like 20 dollar bills ripped up in that crap...

Any drug is expensive at a college campus. You have to remember, drugs are always cheap to somebody. You just have to know that person.
Nice thing he had going, hahaha. I don't know how you could sleep at night knowing you had that going on downstairs....much less lead a normal life.
If any of you are interested on an update, the current street terms for bud:
schwagg - commercial (that dirt)
beast/beaster - good. red hairs, crystals. dense buds. nuggets. usually grown with chemicals so has a harsh smoke.
headdie - the funk. POTENT smelling, very sticky. light green. tastes/looks great. very smooth.
no spam hah :smokin:

that looks like some beast. That still goes for around $300 in boone to most people. it really is funny, drive 2 hrs to charlotte and save $70.

and yea, how did you get those photos? whoever took them obviously came with the police.

i dont mind our extensive conversation/how-to/and more or less promotion of weed but i think if we can do that we should be able to talk about GU*S
(almost slipped and said the g word there)

Who's promoting? Obviously weed is hazardous to your.... freedom.

And, uh, yeah, when I was at App it was like 150/oz for pretty good shiat. Or so I heard... but hey that was 10 years ago.... and I was more connected w/ the local mountain folks than the college frats...

So what happens to that place? The police take possesion of it, then sell it off at some point? Does the next owner get the bunker or would that be destroyed before being sold off? I'd love to have a house with a bunker like that in case the JBTs come-a-calling!!!

Gary

awspence said:
you need to find better weed

Yep and I like changing strains every once in a while. Green and brown are not strains kids.

OBX Fisherman said:
So what happens to that place? The police take possesion of it, then sell it off at some point? Does the next owner get the bunker or would that be destroyed before being sold off? I'd love to have a house with a bunker like that in case the JBTs come-a-calling!!!
Gary

Pot burned or kept;) . The place will still be there but the next cat will be watched big time.

OBX Fisherman said:

Gary

all the police get high....

probably destroy most of weed, keep alot for dog training and whatnot, and then auction the house.

Back