You walk into your bathroom and see...

ponykilr

this guy. What do you do?

dicey1.jpg

Say "what up cutie... You are aware that arms folded signifies the refusal to accept incoming ideas?... Now you've learned something. Your defenses are already crippled. Care to continue? Sorry you had to see me naked".

1) pee a little
2) scream like a little girl
3) put 9 rounds of 45 in him before he hits the ground
4) reload and look for the next one

Wonder whose bathroom I'm really in.

Hand him a balloon and say make a puppy!

I put two in his chest and one in his head. I then reevaluate.

Excellent answer!

1) pee a little
2) scream like a little girl
3) put 9 rounds of 45 in him before he hits the ground
4) reload and look for the next one

This also is an excellent answer.

Both students shall receive an A+ on this exam.

Doctor 'Dre out...

ask him what smells so funny?

Things change day-to-day. Different day, different carry.

Today, he would have got 5 rounds of .357 to the chest (can't get a clown dead enough). Then, if this was a public bathroom (and not at hotel hosting a clown convention), then retreat to a stall and fumble a reload from speed strip and wait for backup. Home, head to the master closet and get the Mossberg 591 from above the door, and proceed to clear the house. Then grab the scoped '06, find cover overlooking the driveway, and pick the clown reinforcements off one-by-one as they exit the clown car.

If this WAS a hotel hosting a clown convention, I would have gone in with AR, and about 30k rounds. Defensive action only, of course.

I have either overthought this, or have an (ab)normal reaction to clowns.

Never happen dogs would kill him/her before getting to bathroom. If lucky and get past the dogs one magazine of .380 fall back too husband reload while he fires an calls clear.Then fire up the backhoe for the body,nope didn't see any clowns sorry.

FIFY
Sorry it's a pet peeve of mine.

What pev dogs or the old man? Dogs dont like strangers,the old man,well lets say old, crippled ,grumpy ,mean, gasses and scarred up.

Am i the only one who would say "good to see you my hands are little cold, mind holding it for me?" While I put 2 to the chest and 1 to the head of .40 critical duty?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What pev dogs or the old man? Dogs dont like strangers,the old man,well lets say old, crippled ,grumpy ,mean, gasses and scarred up.
A clip feeds a magazine , a magazine feeds the chamber of a gun.

Back