YouTube Channels

Also, watch out with Hoonigan/Cletus/etc if you're prone to motion sickness. There's a lot of handheld "look at this, now look at this, now look at my reaction" camera work. I'm fine with it, but it makes some people sick.

This person. It makes this person motion sick.

See also, Lucky's Garage.

Some of the most popular around here:
Colin Furze
Jeremy Fielding
Physics Girl
Finnegan
AvE
Vinwiki (anything with Christopher Michaels)
EEVblog
Lucky's Garage
TED-ed
Essential Craftsman

I'm almost to the point I just watch YT rather than any other streaming service. Few of my favorites,

Motion Raceworks
Precision Transmission - dude has 40 years of experience and the amount of knowledge he has is insane
South Main Auto Repair LLC - awesome tech with everyday vehicles
Bleepin Jeep
Cleetus McFlarland
Boosted Boiz, See also PFi Speed
Stapleton42 - Dude is like 24 living out of his Newell motor-coach towing his 4wd twin turbski Escalade. Awesome RV/motor-coach content along with some race stuff
AvE - He is the cause of me watching YT, dude is hilarious but no filter
Richard Holdener - Dyno testing "Every cam is a turbo cam"
Fasterproms - good tuning/gear head content
Everyday Astronaut
Busted Knuckle Films - not just racing content here
Lite Brite - Brit is hot and the content is good
Flying Sparks Garage - My son loves watching her, I have no complaints
Fireball Tool - DREAM SHOP, cool builder content
Taylor Ray - Just a dude and his LS Miata turning tires into smoke and building stuff, also Cummins swapped a F-350
Abom79 - Good manual machining channel
Weld.com - go to the older videos, Bob Moffett is the man
Jared Dines - Metal stuff (Music)
Andrew Baena - More Metal stuff (Music)
The Punk Rock MBA - More music stuff
Frog Leap Studios - more music stuff
Mary Spender - more music stuff
1320video - amazing how fast they get to Mexico
Sloppy Mechanics - 8f8 if you know you know
Donut Media - LOVE this channel
Weldingtipsandtricks - Jody knows his stuff
NY CNC - AWESOME machining/small business success story content
Smarter Everyday - I'm highlighting(well green text) this one because this is one of my favorite channels
Steve Mould - similar to Smarter Everyday
The Fabrication Series - Lots of welding/fab stuff
The Petersens - Just listen to the singing, it's amazing
Flex, Rock & Rollovers - kinda been meh recently but still good wheeling stuff

There's a few I may have left off but those are in the top however many that was.

none of these are wheeling but still good
the hunting public
sonne farms
seek one
key west waterman
ranch fairy
the bearded butchers
Brian call: gritty
meateater
broncos and donks
trent palmer
jordan harvest
addicted fishing
mike mitchell

none of these are wheeling but still good
the hunting public
sonne farms
seek one
key west waterman
ranch fairy
the bearded butchers
Brian call: gritty
meateater
broncos and donks
trent palmer
jordan harvest
addicted fishing
mike mitchell
Trent Palmer and any of the other Flying Cowboy content, Mike Patey is a fucking working beast, not sure he ever sleeps, maybe just sits still for a few seconds...and his aircraft (air artwork) builds are awesome and way above. Draco was a beast, Scrappy gonna be (is)next level. The $x7 wrapped up in either of these or anything else is insane.

Blancolirio for aviation crash updates and info

Trent Palmer and any of the other Flying Cowboy content, Mike Patey is a fucking working beast, not sure he ever sleeps, maybe just sits still for a few seconds...and his aircraft (air artwork) builds are awesome and way above. Draco was a beast, Scrappy gonna be (is)next level. The $x7 wrapped up in either of these or anything else is insane.

Blancolirio for aviation crash updates and info
ya i forgot about mike patey. he has some crazy ideas for planes. but the thought and detail he is putting into scrappy is crazy. id say he rivals just about any car fabricator out there, in the amount of knowledge he has about what he is doing.

There are a couple “fishing” channels that I’m not sure what the content may actually be. Not that I mind the scenery, but some of them are pretty blatant skin flix

There are a couple “fishing” channels that I’m not sure what the content may actually be. Not that I mind the scenery, but some of them are pretty blatant skin flix

I like key west waterman. He spear fishes deep drops for bottom fish and sword fish. At some point most of the salt water fishing shows are about the same. I like his commercial spear fishing videos he give his breakdowns and how he goes about finding the fish without giving his spots up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precision Transmission - dude has 40 years of experience and the amount of knowledge he has is insane

This channel is fucking dangerous. Who knew you could spend four hours watching a guy take apart transmissions you've never owned and probably never will?

Duane

This channel is fucking dangerous. Who knew you could spend four hours watching a guy take apart transmissions you've never owned and probably never will?

Duane

Yup, I've learned so much by watching him tear transmissions apart that I'll likely never need to know. Also makes me have anxiety about buying a reman trans because I doubt a majority of places have the knowledge or attention to detail he does. Also cool to see a family business strive.

I'm almost to the point I just watch YT rather than any other streaming service. Few of my favorites,

Motion Raceworks
South Main Auto Repair LLC - awesome tech with everyday vehicles
Bleepin Jeep
Cleetus McFlarland
Boosted Boiz, See also PFi Speed
Stapleton42 - Dude is like 24 living out of his Newell motor-coach towing his 4wd twin turbski Escalade. Awesome RV/motor-coach content along with some race stuff
AvE - He is the cause of me watching YT, dude is hilarious but no filter
Richard Holdener - Dyno testing "Every cam is a turbo cam"
Fasterproms - good tuning/gear head content
Everyday Astronaut
Busted Knuckle Films - not just racing content here
Lite Brite - Brit is hot and the content is good
Flying Sparks Garage - My son loves watching her, I have no complaints
Fireball Tool - DREAM SHOP, cool builder content
Taylor Ray - Just a dude and his LS Miata turning tires into smoke and building stuff, also Cummins swapped a F-350
Abom79 - Good manual machining channel
Weld.com - go to the older videos, Bob Moffett is the man
Jared Dines - Metal stuff (Music)
Andrew Baena - More Metal stuff (Music)
The Punk Rock MBA - More music stuff
Frog Leap Studios - more music stuff
Mary Spender - more music stuff
1320video - amazing how fast they get to Mexico
Sloppy Mechanics - 8f8 if you know you know
Donut Media - LOVE this channel
Weldingtipsandtricks - Jody knows his stuff
NY CNC - AWESOME machining/small business success story content
Smarter Everyday - I'm highlighting(well green text) this one because this is one of my favorite channels
Steve Mould - similar to Smarter Everyday
The Fabrication Series - Lots of welding/fab stuff
The Petersens - Just listen to the singing, it's amazing
Flex, Rock & Rollovers - kinda been meh recently but still good wheeling stuff

There's a few I may have left off but those are in the top however many that was.

That’s my whole subscription list haha.

Also makes me have anxiety about buying a reman trans because I doubt a majority of places have the knowledge or attention to detail he does.
QFT!

Yup, I've learned so much by watching him tear transmissions apart that I'll likely never need to know. Also makes me have anxiety about buying a reman trans because I doubt a majority of places have the knowledge or attention to detail he does. Also cool to see a family business strive.

I'm amazed that he knows so much about all makes and models. It seems like a lot of shops can do good rebuilds on anything but only specialize and "build" a smaller set. He sounds like an expert on every trans I've seen him tear down.

Duane

Man, I am out of touch. I have never heard of 99% of those channels. I don't really get much time to watch stuff on Youtube. My son has ZERO interest in watching something like a car repair/rebuild on TV.

Check out FSU off road. This is a good friend of mine that has recently started a YouTube channel. He is building a tj to run ultra 4 4600 class at king of the hammers this coming year. He also made some videos from our AOP and gulches trips this year.

Just found my new favorite channel. Now for a few days of binge watching flatfenders in their natural environment....

jpetrowich

Sample vid (including a flattie rollover at 12:50ish):

Welker farms
If you like Welker you need to check out Cole the cornstar.HE's about the only one I watch w any regularity.I also watch from time to time.
Welker Farms
Cleetus McFarland
1320 videos
Diesel Tech ron(I have a 6L powerstroke,so....yeah)
and quite a bit of random music.

Back