Youtube of the day

Facebook, not youtube. I don't understand music these days, but I find the scenery acceptable and the content hilarious:

And this gem, plenty of both entertaining and skippable video, but the money shot at 9:08:

Really hit home with us at work this week. We have more volatile chemicals at our plant than they do and much more volume.

Fortunately we have never had an ignition in our classified areas but in my time there we have had several fires in our warehouses. I have never had an adrenaline rush anything like what I had when extinguishing a fire at work.

And this gem, plenty of both entertaining and skippable video, but the money shot at 9:08:

am I the only one pissed that isntead of just surrounding him they rammed his vehicle from 3 sides?

Not pissed that they might have hurt him...pissed that 1) they damaged their cop cars and my taxes will pay for that and 2) the ram deployed the side airbags rendering it impossible to see what he was doing insdie.

The pumps I go to never seem to have that much pressure. 😕

Ultimate finish would have been putting the pump up and flicking a match at em! :kaioken:

Back