Youtube of the day

You can hear her head hit the ground.

You can hear her head hit the ground.

good lord why!?! I still can't believe half the crap those Red Bull Riders do. Dave told me about horrible accidents at Snow Shoe. I don't want any part of all that non sense.

Can't embed the YT shorts? wth....

Thought some of you might like these.
9's Fox body with 7.3 Godzilla with only a cam swap.

675 hp 7.3 $15500 The interesting thing to me is about 2min in. They have one going in an Ultra 4 car...

I, too, am a certified southern translator (y'all don't be thrown off by my northern locale....it's a damn woman's fault. Ain't it always?) What was funny AF was when I was working at my last job, and you'd get a conversation going between myself (from Texas), another employee who was from Alabama, and a third from West Virginia. People would be sitting around listening to us talk, then butt in and say "any of youse unnastand what the F*CK these foos are sayin?" I don't know how to type out an eastern PA accent. But you get the idea. :laughing:

I was hunting deer years ago and I found a bunch of beds on the top of a hilltop. I came back there a few days and it was cloudy and dark as stalked slowly/quietly towards the beds and looking where I stepped now and then. I looked down and saw a Woodcock sitting in hole like a nest 2' from me and I was about to step on it. I moved my boot slowly to stomp/trap it and have some dinner but it shot straight up like a rocket and whistling, If I was faster I might of grabbed it as it went up. It went up about 50' high and flew way making it's song.

Last edited:

It looks like MotorTrend Channel has hired/partnered with Vice Grip Garage:

Words to live by.

By far the best video that guy has done in a while. Tons of good nuggets in there.

"As you can see, chainsaws are an effective tool for taking care of down trees, cutting firewood, and proving you're not gay." :laughing:

Though he should have at least done it with an MS361 or bigger. 🤷‍♂️

And somebody should buy him a new chain for Christmas...

Hate

Back