Jay Cutler/Mr O sat night

mahaffey380

Went to bodybuilding show Sat night in Charlotte, Jay Cutler was there guest posing (Mr Olympia) 1st pic guy I lift with, with big Jay
jaycutler09024.jpg

Most of the time it is just slicked back, he had it spiked up sat night, Jay is the 1st guy to ever hold the Mr Olympia title, lose it then regain it again. He is huge in pics but seeing him in person it is almost unreal, I am sure he made everyone there feel like they train for no reason. He is on a diffrent level

Do you want your own hotties thread?:flipoff2:

Just kidding.

I agree with Brusier.

i understand fully wanting to be in shape, but what are you going to do with all that mass. seems like a pain in everyday life. how can he even wipe with those arms?

i understand fully wanting to be in shape, but what are you going to do with all that mass. seems like a pain in everyday life. how can he even wipe with those arms?

I would think the biceps on his butt cheeks would flex and wipe itself .... No seriously, good think he can make a living wearing a banana hammock because there's probably nothing else practical he could do...

Friend of mine met him on a cruise with his wife and said he was a cool dude , and very down to earth . He showed him some of our wheeling videos and he thought that was weird ..... so go figure . to each his own fellas .

i understand fully wanting to be in shape, but what are you going to do with all that mass.
Umm he's a professional bodybuilder. ;)
Like Arnold said people think its crazy to do it, but to him its crazy to want to go 4 seconds in the quarter mile in a car.He could possibly be dead by the time he is 55.A lot of those guys keep pushing after they should quit.Combine some of the stuff they are taking(like insulin) with the massive amount of food consumption and it can take a toll.

Like Arnold said people think its crazy to do it, but to him its crazy to want to go 4 seconds in the quarter mile in a car.He could possibly be dead by the time he is 55.A lot of those guys keep pushing after they should quit.Combine some of the stuff they are taking(like insulin) with the massive amount of food consumption and it can take a toll.

Very well put, it is a sport just like football or whatever,he pushes to be the very best no matter what and he is. Arnold is getting up in age and seems to be fine, and trust me the stuff they took back in the day was way more experimental than now.

They took a lot less back in the 70's.Maybe some Dbol and test and that was it.It starting increasing in the 80's.Now they take massive amounts of everything along with Insulin, GH and whatever new thing comes along.What used to be the problem was the diuretics and cutting for the contests.

a lil gh(growth) and a lil lh(lutenizing) is good for the soul...

decca and dianabol, were much cleaner then the shit you have to ingest today to get there.

i get that, but football players can still do other things. like wipe their ass. this guy can only look big, flex, and feel comfy in a g-string. he is a monster though.

He is about 290lb or 295lb in those pics, at the olympia contest about 3 or 4 weeks ago his on stage weight was 275, so he has put on quite a few since it counted. To who ever said he would be dead by 55, why?

Okay, so based on your numbers, he weighs 35 or 40# more than Schwartzenegger at competition weight, while being 5" shorter.

These guys are doing a lot more drugs and getting a *lot* bigger than body builders "back in the day". Most of those old school guys are dead or dying of heart problems.

Let's not kid ourselves -- body building isn't a sport. Sports involve athletic ability, agility, teamwork, things like that.

This guy just won a couple of beauty pageants.

Okay, so based on your numbers, he weighs 35 or 40# more than Schwartzenegger at competition weight, while being 5" shorter.
These guys are doing a lot more drugs and getting a *lot* bigger than body builders "back in the day". Most of those old school guys are dead or dying of heart problems.
Let's not kid ourselves -- body building isn't a sport. Sports involve athletic ability, agility, teamwork, things like that.
This guy just won a couple of beauty pageants.

correct..

I had a cousin that died at 25 due to taking to many steriods.. he was also a pro body builder.. he died in 1990.. oh and his Doc gave him the roids..

so if this guy is taking stuff ( and being that big is very very hard naturally) then he will also more then likely have issue at some point

yea hes deff. on the roids no one can physically be that big and be natural. for instance julius peppers is 6'7" and weighs 283. so put them side to side peppers is a huge guy no fat. jay cutler is 5'9" 274 contest weight 310 off season weight. i personally think its taking it overboard he looks fat

a guy i graduated with won the teens division at that competion

Back