10% Off Jeep Jamboree Coupons

what does that get the price down to...... $4,311.22? those things are insanely overpriced.

2006-map.jpg

link to schedule is under Spring Schedule about halfway down on the right side here:

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/ (it's Java, or I'd link it directly)

Individual Jamboree fees vary. Please see each Jamboree write-up for the actual registration fee. There’s no charge for children five years of age or under on any Jamboree. Visa,® MasterCard,® Discover,® American Express,® personal checks, and money orders are welcome. All fees must be paid in advance. A $35 charge is assessed for returned checks.

They also have a Buy 3, Get 1 Free promotion...

Refund Policy:
Days Prior to Trip Date...Penalty Assessed
Reservation to 21 days..........$35
20 days to 8 days.................50%
7 days to 1 days...................80%
Trip date and beyond.........NO REFUND

I looked at the one in October in Murphy:

Adults - $195
Kids 6-12 - $95
Under 6 - Free

For comparison, Oak Ridge (VA) is in June:

Adults - $250
6-12 - $125
<6 - Free

and the Gateway to the Cumberlands (Williamsburg, KY) in Oct is priced same as Murphy...

Greg

And if Jason runs out...I have some too ;)
Oak Ridge event is held at a private estate that is only open to wheeling 2 times a year. Trails range from easy to kind hard, we tend to run it in a loop (everyone does every trail or the bypass) and it'll take you 2 days to maybe get the loop done (you won't see the same trail twice). Food is good and there is always plenty of it.
If you want to see some pictures of Oak Ridge try here:
JJUSA Oak Ridge 2004
JJUSA Oak Ridge 2005
VA4WDA annual trail ride 2004
Can't tell you anything about any of the other events.

Nothing and everything. 2 dinners, 2 lunches and a breakfast. T-shirt, dash plaque. Guides that can get you out there, and get you back. Decent raffle. And for me at Oak Ridge, the chance to wheel where you can't.

The JJUSA's are not designed for the hardcore wheeler in all of us. They are designed to bring people into the sport. 3 years ago at Oak Ridge we had a young lady from Washington DC that purchased her TJ on monday, the sales guy told her that there was some Jeep event "down south of here". She looked it up on the interweb and was there on Thursday afternoon. She had a blast and has been back every year since. Still wheelin on the same GS-A's that came on her Jeep...She skips all the hard stuff...2 years ago we had 2 KJ's in our group...I think I changed a thousand tires that weekend. After both of them had their spares put on, and one of them tore a side wall on the spare, we (on Saturday afternoon) were able to track down a used tire store that had tires that would fit and were willing to mount and ballance them while the Jeeps were still rolling on loaner spares on the trail. For the beginners out there...That is what makes the JJUSA's worth it.

ok just to speak from experience.. the Jeep Jamboree is the best organized trail ride I have ever been on.. and yes I have been on a TON.. from club rides, to other clubs, jamborees, camp jeep, etc...

The Jamboree is a very very well organized event, with great trail leaders, tail gunners, etc.. the have all the food set out for you for lunch and dinner, and the people are just great..

Best trail experience I ever had.. ( I went to the Tellico Jambo )

hmmm actually sounds like somthing to take the wife on for her first trip, lots of trails, good food, camping etc all at an easy pace... Show her the 'good' side of things, before she learns about things like breakage and repairs :)

Ok scratch that - maybe just hit a big dogs ride..

Back