2010 M&M 4 seater

Very nice. Couple questions. What seat is in the rear? Is there enough room for big adults or is their built to haul kids? Fuel cell seems very close to the rear seat. Is this a possible issue? I don't know much about Fuel cells just know if my kids were in it I would not want it that close to them. Would love to see one in the Jeep hood and grill set up.

Rear seat is the narrow bench seat from Corbau. You can fit one 240lb big boy in the back or 2 kids.. As far as the cell goes, i can understand some of your concerns. If somone was worried about it enough he could get a Bladder cell system made for it. Even in most other buggies the cell is withing a foot of the passenger compartment, so IMO it really is not much differant than anything else out their.. Thanks for the comments.. PJ

Rear seat is the narrow bench seat from Corbau. You can fit one 240lb big boy in the back or 2 kids.. As far as the cell goes, i can understand some of your concerns. If somone was worried about it enough he could get a Bladder cell system made for it. Even in most other buggies the cell is withing a foot of the passenger compartment, so IMO it really is not much differant than anything else out their.. Thanks for the comments.. PJ

I have often thought of a 4 seater buggy. Budget has stopped it so I will keep wheeling the xj. I have nto thought about the fuel cell thing till I saw the images and your response. you are correct though it is like all the rest of them.

I saw PJ sit in the rear seat today...dont think I would want to squeeze my fat ass back there, but pretty sure I could.

Pics dont do this thing justice...I think PJ had to clean up the drool after i left...

Hey PJ, lock the door! There is a guy on the way from Roxboro that claims that 4 seater is his...

Great work.

You think it will be able to keep up with the 4-runner benjie?

I doubt it. It's geared too low in the axles. Besides, we ALL know that manual trannys are superiour to autos. Now don't we? Just ask "Big Daddy" Don Garlits, John Force, blah blah blah.

Of course this is strictly speaking in a race. On trail.... nope.

I'm a big fan of real transmissions myself, I like the heel-toe dance. Benjie, don't you have a twelve thirtyfour-R in your rig?

Very clean dash, me likey!!

RK it looks great man , but next time keep the gauges straight lol. And put in a heater so we can go as soon as it is ready this winter.

Looks good RK, very good. Thanks for te pics.

Thanks for posting the pics Snappy!

I am currently disassembling the buggy so I can have the chassis powder coated. Hoping to have it ready for powder coat by the end of September. PJ and Terry did an awesome job building it, I'm trying to finish it at the same level.

Thanks to Dave at Oliver's for doing a good job on the driveshafts at a great price! Also got the Atlas and some other parts from him.

I love that switch panel! Is that something you built or is it something you bought? I would love something like that for mine. Thanks

And the whole thing is just amazing!

Thanks! It's a 12VoltGuy switch panel.

Looks good RK! Looks good in white also. I know it will get a quality fit and finish, I remember your FJ40 and it was nice. They get better as ya go!

Job

Nice job RK.. Top notch finish work. Every time i look at that thing i wish i would have built myself a 4 seater.. Good luck with the finish..

Back