2010 M&M 4 seater

RK, bring it back and we'll wire it for you! Still can't get past the all white Euro look! Maybe it's just different but I like it!

RK, bring it back and we'll wire it for you! Still can't get past the all white Euro look! Maybe it's just different but I like it!

Thanks Terry. May be in touch for wiring, but may also have a local source for that. The white is primer, it will be a darker color when finished.

Very Nice RK, very nice!

There are a lot of details left to finish. We just finished stripping it down to the bare chassis last night so it can be powder coated soon.

Holy crap. A finished one just to strip it to start over. Can't you powder coat the whole thing. Wait, that would cover that pretty dash!

Ummm Thinking I need one. Anyone need a Yota Based Buggy??? Looking great Rk on mine this is when it took forever to finish with the final touches. Keep pics coming

The chassis is at the powder coat shop now, hoping to get it back mid-week.

PJ, Terry, and Billy at M&M did an amazing job on my buggy. They do top notch work, and the prices are very good for the quality of work you receive. They're easy to work with and have a quick turn around time.

Picked up the chassis from the powder coater on Tuesday. Pics coming soon...

I've made some progress on the buggy lately, pics to come soon. Shaved 2" off the 14 bolt with the help of my buddy Steve (yotaman) this weekend. Now I need to paint it and reassemble. Then the axles and suspension will be ready to go back on the chassis.

Helpful hint,.....when hauling back from powder coaters.....run bolts and nuts through upper link mounts and strap to the bolts to protect the P C.

rollin

rk's progress
rkchassis1.jpeg

rkchassis2.jpeg

rkchassis3.jpeg

Looks good RK!

I can't open the link, says I don't have permission.

Back