2010 M&M 4 seater

Rap horn

I still laugh everytime i hear one on the radio.. that is about every 3 minutes or so...

Is that what your fresh new buggy boom box was dubbed?

:flipoff2: no its the horn sound that is in every single rap song on the radio today

I still laugh everytime i hear one on the radio.. that is about every 3 minutes or so...

You dont realize how many songs have it until you are made aware of it. I mean i understand...there are only so many sounds that a keyboard can make....but still haha

Chassis with new dent on it from a rock stacking incident? Check.

Muh Baw? Check.

Dancing Rock Lights? Check.

Rap Horn? Installed.

Yep...PJ is here to wheel.

:flipoff2:

progress

rkdrivetrain1.jpeg

rkskins1.jpeg

:huggy: looking good RK! Get it done man.

New(er) skins?

Yes. I used the first set as a template and made the new ones out of thicker aluminum. All the body panels are being painted right now.

interior

rkinterior1.jpeg

rkinterior2.jpeg

Just a quick question, isn't the sucking noise from the air intake under the dash gonna get annoying? On my rig, it's up under the hood and i can still here it and seems like it may get on your nerves.

Looks dam good RK! Dash came out top shelf.

noise

It never got old on my old rig with the intake mounted right where Rk's is..At idle if was actually pretty quiet. I guess everyone has there oppinion though. I am pretty sure i could not here it with the rev limiter kicked in...:driver:

I am pretty sure i could not here it with the rev limiter kicked in...:driver:

LOL, i hope not. It was just a question, as i've often wondered about that. I guess you could kinda get used to it, i like the idea though.

Crawling w shouldn't be too noisey I wouldn't think.

one more of interior

rkinteriordone1.jpeg

Yotaman, did any thongs get tight?? Looking good RK!

The buggy did run on Saturday. Yotaman and Pinkston came over and helped with wiring. I'm getting it plumbed this coming Saturday. Then finishing wiring and tying up a lot of loose ends...

Need more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

frontend

rkfront1.jpeg

rkbuggyfrontshot1.jpeg

I gotta say, the A bars in the middle of the windshield blended in great with the engine cage!

Back