30-day ab challenge for June

VortecJeep

Powered by Uranium-235
Lots of good work in the 100 push-ups a day in May challenge thread. Now let’s keep up the good work and focus on our core for the month of June.

The F3 Region I'm in issued this challenge for June. It shouldn't be too bad as it starts off low and gradually builds thru the month. Plus you get rest days!
F3 has crazy names for every exercise, so below I have put the description for each exercise from the F3Nation website.

The Boat: Lay on your back with feet about 6″ off the ground with shoulders and head also off the ground and arms and hands extended in line with your ears like you are signaling a touchdown..
Mason Twist: While on six in partial sit up position with heals just off the ground, twist at the waist so that both hands held together almost touch the ground beside your waist, alternating in cadence from side to side. Often times done with bricks in hand.
Low Flutters: Ab exercise done laying on your back. Legs off the ground, alternate kicking legs as if you're swimming.
Mountain Climbers: Done from push-up position, run in place.
WWII: Sit-up where your starting position is with knees bent and arms extended above your head on the ground.
Freddy Mercury: Aka the bicycle sit-up. Alternate extending legs and arms in a bicycling motion during the sit-up.

upload_2019-5-29_7-44-23-png.294511

Looks hard, I'm out.

June 3 abs complete. The boat is tough! I took a couple days off from the pushups, so today I did 25 pushups, 10 pull-ups, and 10 chin-ups.

Just finished days 1 and 2 back to back. Pretty easy so far but I know it will get harder as the month goes on.

I'm a fawking slacker...I didn't realize it was June until yesterday. Not that Saturday's schedule is too much to catch up on, so I'll stuff that one into the mix either this afternoon, or soon so I can be fully up to speed. Still pushing daily, though.

I will say fawk those damn Mason twists...those hurt so gawd damn good! Hopefully I'll have something to show for it (none of y'all, perverts :lol:) by the end of the month.

Day 5 in the books. Ain't pushed yet today though. I was running short of time getting ready...Had a hard time dragging my ass out of the hay stack this morning. I'll push for it later. :smokin:

In for day 6...and I'll say it again - fawk those gawd damn Mason twists! :lol: They hurt so damn good. :smokin:

Back