30-day ab challenge for June

Day 6 done. Gonna steal a 10lb plate from the gym for the mason twists as right now they are a little easy
upload_2019-6-7_6-37-23.jpeg

:lol:

Got mine in for Day 7. Starting to feel it! How's everyone's progress after a week? Got those abs of steel showing up through the food blister yet? :smokin:

Also, this was me at the store the other day as I passed the bakery:

View attachment 295249

:lol:

Got mine in for Day 7. Starting to feel it! How's everyone's progress after a week? Got those abs of steel showing up through the food blister yet? :smokin:

Also, this was me at the store the other day as I passed the bakery:

Week 1 done. 35 seconds of boat feels like forever. There are many softer ways to describe my abs than steel! But, making progress.

I managed to pull something in my back while out for a run last night. Hopefully it’s back to normal quick so I don’t have a bunch of make up days but definitely not up to this morning.

All done for today. Damn, that just about brought the suck this morning. They say "pain is Nature's way of letting you know you're still alive." Well...

Just finished day 8, 10, and 11, one right after the other. That was fun. Hollow holds(boats) are something we do a fair amount of at the gym so right now they aren't "too" bad...I know that 120s one is gonna suck though.:lol:

Back