30-day ab challenge for June

Days 14,15, and 17 are done. First time holding a hollow hold(boat) for 60 secs. I really need to get better about doing them every day and not wait for 2-3 days to pile up. Abs are pretty sore right now...:lol:

I skipped day 18. Why? Because the workout at the gym was more than enough abs....

4 rounds for time of 500m row and L-Sit. So it if takes you 2:30 to row a 500m you now have 2:30 of L-sit to accumulate. I alternated between pull-up bar L-Sit, ring L-sit, box L-sit and finally hollow holds(boats) on the ground. Then afterward we had a cash out of 50-100 situps. I chose to do 25 GHDs and that was more than enough. It was hard getting out of bed this morning.

I missed yesterday, so I did The 18th and 19th tonight. Dang it is tough! I don’t know that I will be able to do that final week.

Day 19 is complete. I'm supposed to have a 6 pack by now right? Isn't that how this works?:lol:

Freddie Mercury's are the worst. Everything else is not "too" bad but those just suck.

I fell off the wagon. I got a call from my sister in law on the 14th, she told me my step mom passed away. She and my dad were married for 30 years. So I spent the following week in Texas. Needless to say, this wasn't the first thing on my mind. I'll get back in it though.

Back