39.5 Boggered Tahoe...Woods Toy on 400acres

marty79

have I lost my mind completely or what...I cannot resist putting 47s on my 2 Door Tahoe with twin cases in Doubler low should be fun???? Only reason I can think to NOT DO IT would be "you ain't haulin a rig on 47s on a trailer stupid" LMBO

Obviously with 05+ Superduty axles and stuff.....the 5.7 vortec has headers, PCM has been tuned, tons of power, intake/tb work was done, runs awesome, 5speed swapped

I think it would look good. Axle upgrade would be at the top of the list. With a doubler, you could crawl over pretty much anything. Send it!

I've never known anyone that would consistently go through more pain and hassle to avoid regearing a set of axles
Meh, doubler is designed already so now I can make it by hitting print hehehe. First one is already in that LJ Gen V swap! Mines next

So I smartened up and bought these
369619-6cdab565b54d223a46a44391cd7b108b.jpg

Despite 47s being cool as could be on a 2 door tahoe, just not practical!

If only they put the numbers on the tread so we knew what size they were. C'mon gang, let's check the for sale section for clues!

Duane

If only they put the numbers on the tread so we knew what size they were. C'mon gang, let's check the for sale section for clues!

Duane
39.5x18x16.5

"39.5's will fit on a Tahoe much easier than 47's" - Almost no one ever :laughing:

"39.5's will fit on a Tahoe much easier than 47's" - Almost no one ever :laughing:
Umm..you realize who's thread you wandered into, right?

Logic:
window GIF

Umm..you realize who's thread you wandered into, right?

Logic:
window GIF
It's certainly no accident that I am here and offering positive and encouraging words. ;)

I use to have a 2 door Tahoe. You need to start a build thread.

have I lost my mind completely or what...I cannot resist putting 47s on my 2 Door Tahoe with twin cases in Doubler low should be fun???? Only reason I can think to NOT DO IT would be "you ain't haulin a rig on 47s on a trailer stupid" LMBO

What's the shop update? I couldn't have fun crawling until I got the house/shop in order.

So I haven’t been lurking a whole lot lately so what did I miss? ZJ sold and now have a 2 door Tahoe? You still in the same shop (did you and the landlord ever get things worked out)?

Back