45 days and 45 nights, updated :)

I added up the receipts and it looks like 1055 gallons. I know there were a few receipts that never printed and I didn’t want to go inside to get them, so those few are estimated.

that puts me right around 6.3 mpg overall, which sounds about right from my random mpg checks throughout the trip with a mix of flatland, mountain passes, and running with and without the generator.

pretty interesting for the mpg. Our 34 (or 36) tiffin v10 gasser will get the same on the last trip out west. But I know your doing mountains much easier

pretty interesting for the mpg. Our 34 (or 36) tiffin v10 gasser will get the same on the last trip out west. But I know your doing mountains much easier

It probably got better but there were multiple days we ran the generator, all day and night, because it was hot as hell outside and we were not hooked up to power. I’m sure this contributed to the lower number. But talking to others, they are getting similar numbers with the ISL Cummins and 40’ pushers.

I was figuring 7.5, but did not know the actual miles of your trip. Was basing on my first trip in our RV to VA pulling our JKUR. Ran generator all the way there and back with one AC on. Thanks for posting all you pics and updates, awesome trip!!

We stayed at westside campground. Campsites are pretty basic. No shade. Due to wind, grilling was banned. Campground was easy in and out and weren’t too close to other sites. Was close to main parking and boat launch and close to the water and close to the cliff jumping area, so that was nice. We didn’t check out sandpit campground, so I can’t really compare the two.
But, there are zero trees and lots of wind. When we were there, it was hot! Was 101*F at 930pm. Ugh.

We stayed at westside campground. Campsites are pretty basic. No shade. Due to wind, grilling was banned. Campground was easy in and out and weren’t too close to other sites. Was close to main parking and boat launch and close to the water and close to the cliff jumping area, so that was nice. We didn’t check out sandpit campground, so I can’t really compare the two.
But, there are zero trees and lots of wind. When we were there, it was hot! Was 101*F at 930pm. Ugh.
@Jason W. let’s not stay at this campground unless there’s no other options.

Back