4x4cross Bronco

It is highly probable that it will need a tow both there and back. If you wanna do 1 leg of the trip or both, you can be the man. That will be a little later, but hopefully not long at all.
Got your payment posted! Thanks:beer:
hey Dylan, when you know about a time frame let me know. My son is going to be born this Thursday and that will tie up my weekend. But the Monday after that Im free during the week possibly. Let me know when you know.

hey Dylan, when you know about a time frame let me know. My son is going to be born this Thursday and that will tie up my weekend. But the Monday after that Im free during the week possibly. Let me know when you know.
W ill do. Congrats on the baby boy!!!;)

Every project needs a title, I think this one fits.
ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_DSC06252.jpg

Last night we all met up at the shop(Snappy,Marvilusone,redneckjeep87,Mike J.)
We started by scratching our heads..alot. But soon decided to start removing what was there of the floor. We also decided to remove the inner fender wells,seat, and alot of stuff we wont need.
Not much left to hold the Body together, so we scabbed in some bracing to temporarily hold it all together. We decided to go with 2x2 square tubing and started building up a new sub floor. This will also help tie in all the body panels. The plan is to build the sub floor and sheet it with aluminum airplane flooring(very strong and lite)

Tabb and Brett got to work on the engine, replacing the plugs,wires,dizzy,points,oil. We got it running like a champ. Probably gonna need another oil change after running it a little longer, and maybe a new carb gasket.

All in all it was a good start to the project. We will need more hands, so if you wanna work..let me know!
DSC06244.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_DSC06246.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_DSC06248.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_DSC06249.jpg

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_DSC06259.jpg

dylan...i think bret sent enough oil and another filter for a second oil change......dont quote me on it but im pretty sure....left it in the shop

im fixin to go check my electric fans and make sure theyre good.....ive also got the air filter for it.....COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED MORE HELP WITH THIS PROJECT!!!!!!!!!

man, i wish i had found this thread earlier. i would have come by.

man, i wish i had found this thread earlier. i would have come by.
We will be back at it...Not everyone can work on it alot, so we will have to get lots of different folks on it at different times. Should be fun!

My number is 336 413 0720...if anyone wants to work on the Bronco..give me a call and I'll coordinate the efforts.

Whoever is interested should pm me their number and let me know what they can offer/want to do.

I hope the next workday will be Wednsday, so I gotta get rolling on the coordination efforts.

Who wants to work on it wed? Anyone want to work on it sooner?

no special skills to offer, more of a learning thing for me if i come. i'll bring the beer though.....any brand preferance?

I've got us covered on the Sundrop. I still have a little bit of my stash left. :)

shoulda known youd have some left......i think we should get a HUGE sundrop decal for the bronco.....and still think we need to str8 pipe it!

Back