4x4cross Bronco

alh3.ggpht.com__TQrq1VUJHDA_ShqeQ2ihmjI_AAAAAAAAFuQ__GnllJ7CGfI_s800_DSC04282.JPG

alh5.ggpht.com__TQrq1VUJHDA_ShqegPROOJI_AAAAAAAAFuc_rdDE778dj9A_s800_DSC04284.JPG

I'm thinking we would have had more people but some guys were getting ready to the start A-Class race

u-joint come apart in the front.....tranny is probably ok...just got in a bad bind and locked into gear...got it to level ground, wiggled the t-case shifter and then was able to get the main shifter to move again....Drove it into the barn for the drawing.

Biggest problem was probably trying to shift it to fast in race conditions, then after a jump, the shifter would'nt move.

...that thing gets loose with all that power from the 302.

Remember - that's "Three hunert twoo"

I have a video from the cage right between teh seats, from takeoff to the tow - I'll get it Youtubed soon.
It has to be edited to take out the 3 mins of BS before takeoff

i was thinkin, since this is the NC4X4 Bronco...maybe a good pic of it should be on the opening page....i love the bronc thats there already but i figured id throw the idea out there...whats everybody think?

It would be cool to be able to see it, when I'm on here. Over 80 folks from here were involved..I think it's a reasonable request.

i was thinkin, since this is the NC4X4 Bronco...maybe a good pic of it should be on the opening page....i love the bronc thats there already but i figured id throw the idea out there...whats everybody think?
i think the one on the front is a pos anyways and the nc4x4 bronco is far better built. great idea.:beer:

i went and picked up the bronco this evening. i wanna thank everybody who worked or donated to this build. i dont have any set plans it yet but news traveles fast around here and ive already had some offers on it. it will be back at the shop tomorrow and i think i have already lined up some steel wheels that match. ill try to keep this thread updated so everybody can see what ends up happening to it

thanks again

Back