4x4cross Bronco

ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09016.jpg

This is Maycee. She will be pulling the winning poker chip! She can be bribed with ''My little pony '' stuff...or Hannah Montana stuff...
ai82.photobucket.com_albums_j244_chasesmum_05_14_09017.jpg

That is freakin awesome,, I cant believe it has turned out this nice, i knew it would be mech sound , but dang,,, it is mall cruiser sharp now Love the decals of all the sponsors

That is freakin awesome,, I cant believe it has turned out this nice, i knew it would be mech sound , but dang,,, it is mall cruiser sharp now Love the decals of all the sponsors
Yeah, it looks cool, but we will have to check it's mechanical soundness at the race.

yeah, no kidding. i dont think there was a better way to do the decals.

eldArado outpost... heh.. we missed the proofreader!

I am still looking for the winner's sticker on there (SHINTON, :lol:)

Guys this looks great, very nice job on everything, I got my fingers crossed for sure!

you guys kicked it in gear and got it ready. job very well done. i think it looks great and the stickers are awesome the way you put them on dylan. congrats everyone !!!!!!!!

holy shit man.
fuckin awesome. Damn all you boys did good. Damn good.

How about all the racers, builders and sponsors gather for a photo opp at the race before or after this thing gets dirty?
Put the bronco in the center and we capture some history.

Lets say we do it saturday sometime so that we know everyone is there.

holy shit man.
fuckin awesome. Damn all you boys did good. Damn good.

How about all the racers, builders and sponsors gather for a photo opp at the race before or after this thing gets dirty?
Put the bronco in the center and we capture some history.

Lets say we do it saturday sometime so that we know everyone is there.
Sounds good to me...but I bet it will be impossible to gather all the folks up at one time..lets try tho.

wow, amazing
I knew that Dylan could sell water to a drowning man, but this is unheard of to pull off.

Sounds good. 9am it is. Dylan, park the bronco in a good spot to make it easy. see if they can announce it at the drivers meeting

Don't worry I will get the friggin bullhorn out if I have to.

Plus we can always get on the cordless Mic and broadcast it to those that aint reading this right now. But I get the feelin that word will get around all day friday to show up. :Rockon:

Back