4x4cross Bronco

I will say this...it's a snug fit, getting in and out and behind the wheel ..for me...so if one of you big guys wins it.....he he , better bring a sawzall!!

I will say this...it's a snug fit, getting in and out and behind the wheel ..for me...so if one of you big guys wins it.....he he , better bring a sawzall!!

I'm with ya there. I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to get out of it once I got in there! :lol:

Looks great. All the people invloved did an amazing job getting this ready for the race. :beer: Whomever wins this (hoping it is me) will be getting a great rig.

I already almost ripped my arm off on the steering knob. I forgot it was there, still driving with hands at 10 and 2 and bang...ouch...removed knob for now.

Nice job on the name decal layout Dylan! damn fine job!

Oh and Sam, I proofed all the screennames against the memberslist here on NC4x4, and fixed a couple accordingly, but I never looked at the Eldorado. oops....

When is the last day to pay up to have a chance to win the bronco??

Will you have a collection pot during the race??

Info on your paypal account if I can still donate and win.

How about bringing a silver Sharpie marker so the sponsors can sign below their user name? I won't be there but I think it would be neat.

Ok..The front shaft fell out during very easy pre-running..oh well, I was planning to run in 2wd anyway...
So we got to the line and took off..doing good, hit a few bumps kinda easy at first...then started letting the ole girl eat a little...that thing gets loose with all that power from the 302. Anyway...hit a couple more bumps/jumps..looking good so far...
Keep in mind...there is no 'speed shifting' in this thing..I came out of a tight left hander...stomped the gas..tached out...hit 3rd fishtailed...straighten it up..still on the throttle hard..hit another jump..all is well...needed to gear down for a turn...smashed the clutch...NOTHING..could not downshift..or even get the shifter to move..stalled out in 3rd...that was it. It was very fun, wished I could have finished the race, but there were some fast times posted in stock class so I doubt I stood a chance to win. This Bronco was a blast to be a part of and I thank each and everyone for their involvement.
It did sem to handle the jumps good though. It is still in one pc....except the front shaft...lol
Someone did get a picture of me and Dave airing it out some...I hope it gets posted!

We all wish it could have gone a little farther, we all did a great job though, who knows the old bronco might have a lot left in her

Back