5/13-15/11 Spring Open Invite at The Flats

wait....every truck has to have a fire extinguisher in it???

ever see how fast a vehicle burns? I have, they burn quick. Yes you do need one. They are cheap.. get a marine one at wally world I think mine was like $15-$20 but I got it last march.. good idea to have one on there anyway, regardless of the rule. Mount it just to the side of your seat on the floor or in the pocket in the rear..

haha I will man Im suppose to be back home in the states around march-april time frame!

Let's see if this one works.
Rock Corps 4X4 Club Rules

Fee for guests are $10 per person and $10 per rig.$8 for spectators. 15 and under are free.

6. No alcohol allowed on the premises.
7. No illegal drugs allowed whatsoever! Zero tolerance!
8. Wheeling can start at 9:00am and must end at 9:30pm.
9. Speed limits are set at 5 mph in parking areas and high traffic areas.
This includes all roads in, and all roads to the different parts of the property.
10. Seat belts are required at all times.
11. A fire extinguisher is required at all times for each vehicle.
The exception being four wheelers.
12. You are required to stay on the marked trails only. No free roaming.
13. 4 wheelers are allowed for members and family members.
Paid member must be with any underage riders. No Motor Cycles
are permitted on the property.
14. If you have a vehicle with a loud exhaust use common courtesy in
the high traffic areas and camping areas. Wait till you are in the woods
or on the obstacles before opening it up!
15. Be safe and courteous to others at all times.
16. Violators of these rules will be dealt with swiftly.

I keep hearing all about superman......matt keeps rubbin it in. Ill be there in full force in my junk (finally got weekends off) hopefully my short lil rig will have some fun on the climbs!

I keep hearing all about superman......matt keeps rubbin it in. Ill be there in full force in my junk (finally got weekends off) hopefully my short lil rig will have some fun on the climbs!
it cant be to much a looser in a jk with a d30 done it not long ago.

?

My Willys has no roll bar but I do have seat belts... is it ok?

do you have a hard top for this willy's If not I am going to say no. This is a very steep peace of land, it has put some of the best rig's and driver's on there lid's. But there are 6 more board member's that can over rule that so we will get back to you.

My Willys has no roll bar but I do have seat belts... is it ok?

You'll want a roll bar at least. I know you ride URE and Mt. City without it, but this place is mostly steep trails with clay and loose rocks. Anything thats fun for you in that Willys there, I'd say you'd want it. Remember that trail in Mt. City when we all had to sit on the opposite side of the Willys going around that large rut and down hill? Every trail is like that here (except maybe some of the dirt road access trails)

You'll want a roll bar at least. I know you ride URE and Mt. City without it, but this place is mostly steep trails with clay and loose rocks. Anything thats fun for you in that Willys there, I'd say you'd want it. Remember that trail in Mt. City when we all had to sit on the opposite side of the Willys going around that large rut and down hill? Every trail is like that here (except maybe some of the dirt road access trails)

the roll bar I have is pretty much worthless in a roll over so I think I'll just pass on it.I hit my head on it more than anything else.

I just wanted to clarify the pricing for my jeep, me and wife it will be $30 for one days riding? Or does the $10 for the rig include a driver in the cost?

I just wanted to clarify the pricing for my jeep, me and wife it will be $30 for one days riding? Or does the $10 for the rig include a driver in the cost?
I am pretty sure you have it right, $10 for the rig, and $10 each for you and the wife. So $30 total. But its good for the whole weekend, including camping if you want.

Another board member who say roll bars mandatory. Don't want anyone hurt. Seen too many roll overs up here that could have been bad, had it not been for bars and cage.
Oh and belts are also required, not just in the rig, but in use while driving!

levellinebrad what part of Denver are you from? Mind if I follow you there?

Pics of some new trails and obstacles

pics

Attachments

• DSCF1305.JPG
    DSCF1305.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF1321.JPG
    DSCF1321.JPG
    409.7 KB · Views: 603
  • DSCF1320.JPG
    DSCF1320.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 655