5/13-15/11 Spring Open Invite at The Flats

HOLY SMOKES!! You guys been busy!

Lookin' pretty sick! :driver:

Man that looks awesome!Cant wait to get home and go riding!

Awesome!!! This place just keeps getting better every 6 months. Great job Rock Corps and thanks for letting us come and enjoy a great place to wheel!:driver:

Map

This is our new revised map.Big thanks to ol'jeeps for this!Awesome job!

Attachments

• MAP OF FLATS.jpg
    MAP OF FLATS.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 861
I know were looking forward to riding out there.

I've never been to the flats, but after seeing those trail pics, I'm going to have to get to work on the XJ!!!

The new trails offer a lot of fun! As far as changes every 6 months, well, yeah, there have been. We are blessed with a bunch of guys who can run heavy equipment. We have run into some deals on obstacle material, and several members have put a lot of time into making this a must ride place. But....
we haven't forgot about the lesser built rigs, still plenty you can do and have fun.
We would love to have the camping turn out that our good friends have down in Pumpkin center. There is plenty place for tents, campers, or however you want to bed down.
We have about as much land on top as we do in the parking lot/campground. It has never been fully utilized as of yet. Staying the whole weekend will not cost you one cent more, so it's your time, use it for fun!

Got to wheel on the new trails this week end had a blast. Some of the trails are alot more challening. Three way out, Tank trap, and trail 16 are tough and we added a log jam to the playground. Cant wait. Hope everone can come and have a great time

The new trails are gonna offer a good challenge!We had a blast this weekend! Thanks to the Carolina K5 Club for coming up and riding with us.

Gonna try to make this one. Wanted to come to the toy run last year but didn't make it. Looks like a fun place, my XJ on 32s should do ok. Should have at least one locker by then.

I can say, that after seeing it this past weekend and riding it, you'll have a blast up there. it's gotten a lot better....major improvements.

We have the ECORS race coming up on the 12th.Can't wait to see everyone.We have done some major changes to the trails!Plus opened a few new ones!Ya don't want to miss our 1st open invite of the year!!

Everyone come if ya can.Camp or stay in one of the motels and stay the whole weekend.We have 3 motels and restaurants within 1 mile of the club!!We are gonna have the same great food that we did last year on Saturday!

Who was cooking the chicken the last invite or was that the benefit? Anyway, I think it was one of Coley's relatives. We have to have him back fo sho! Even if i drove a mall crawlin POS that had to winch downhill, I would come just for the chicken.

I'm going to try and make it out for this hope to have the Jeep ready for this. Cant believe I live 30 minutes from this place & have never been:shaking:

Still looking for a set of tires so I can attend this...

Bump this up...

Should be there for this, can't wait.

Back