5/13-15/11 Spring Open Invite at The Flats

i'll be there and hopefully we'll bring a few other people also. looks fun. i've never been to the flats so i'm excited.

Just got my day off approved at work so I'll be there Saturday should have my bb done & hopefully 31's installed.

2 more weeks!!!We have got a lot of new obstacles to try!!

Can't wait to try out the toy buggy now that is lock and ready to rock. Hope My 7 month old lil man can
Come watch dad tear it up.

Well I've managed to mess up the Cherokee & popped a tire in the jeep now I got to somehow get $600 to put tires on it. Anybody got some 31's for sale? So I can not only go wheeling but drive to work.

After wheelin my new(to me) Jeep this past weekend, it's gonna be a slow couple weeks till I can once again get behind the wheel! As a member, I can go up there anytime I want, when not working, but there is just something about going to an event. I enjoy the camping, talking with new and old friends, just about as much as I enjoy the wheelin part.
Many new obstacles, some new trails, and I have yet to try them! Can't wait.
I would love to have not only a good turn out, but would really like it if more people camped and took in the whole weekend.

Wow, this is like a dream come true... I was searching for places to legally go four wheeling in western NC, and I stumbled upon this forum and an invite to The Flats less than 2 weeks away. It sounds like a really good time. What's even more amazing to me is that I actually live in Marion... I mean, nothing ever happens in Marion!

I have (well, the wife has :) ) an 07 Wrangler, and while she is a daily driver that we don't like to abuse, it's still great fun to be able to pull the doors off, put the top down, and stick her in 4 Low.

Thank you to whoever made an event like this possible- I am so looking forward to this!

Well said! I would like to see more people take advantage of this.We will have some fire wood for the ones camping.

I'm going to there with my Raptor.

Very cool, now that you have the sig I woulda known, those trucks are pretty darn mean, look forward to meeting ya and getting an upclose look at your truck.

Back