6th Annual Veterans Ride

Just found out I am getting the promotion I been trying to get for year now but bad news is I won't be able to make it with my new schedule first time 4 yrs but hope everyone has fun and safe weekend

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just found out I am getting the promotion I been trying to get for year now but bad news is I won't be able to make it with my new schedule first time 4 yrs but hope everyone has fun and safe weekend

Hate to hear ya won't make it but congratulations on the promotion.

Thanks mite be use ing half day to come get lunch with yall

A question, will non tagged rigs be given safe access from UROTC campground to the trail system?
I will be in the wifeys rig. Yeah, that one with an open passenger seat for a vet.

A question, will non tagged rigs be given safe access from UROTC campground to the trail system?
I will be in the wifeys rig. Yeah, that one with an open passenger seat for a vet.
You will have to trailer an unlicensed vehicle to the USFS trail head parking lot from UORTC. Sorry...no drafting :)

I like to make it also,I'll get up with you Paul!! I'll have open passenger seat as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Likey! Come on down brother. Lets do this.

Getting excited to see everyone again this year, been some tough times lately. Really looking forward to it.

I hear ya been one of those years I believe. But I know that on this weekend every year things seem to be easier to deal with just getting to let it out with the family. We will also be there Thursday night. Can't wait to see everyone and have some good ol campfire story time.

JUGGY Bros. will be there Sat..Shotgun Seat will be Open for a Vet to Ride..!!

Just as a reminder. There is an open seat and an open heart for every veteran reading this. Regardless of any disability, I will get you a seat with someone, easy trails, harder trails, or we can sit and listen to whatever you have to say or want to talk about. There is no judgement here.
I will have a golf cart on site for transportation if needed and any bathroom situation is fine. Theses are your brothers and sister who have been in the same situations and have valuable information and are ready to reach out .
If you or a veteran you know has no transportation, post up here,pm me, or call me and we will make it happen!

Jason 828 805 858four

Just as a reminder. There is an open seat and an open heart for every veteran reading this. Regardless of any disability, I will get you a seat with someone, easy trails, harder trails, or we can sit and listen to whatever you have to say or want to talk about. There is no judgement here.
I will have a golf cart on site for transportation if needed and any bathroom situation is fine. Theses are your brothers and sister who have been in the same situations and have valuable information and are ready to reach out .
If you or a veteran you know has no transportation, post up here,pm me, or call me and we will make it happen!

Jason 828 805 858four

I second that, if needed I will provide transportation also.

We should be good on transportation for the vets to the event. As far as them riding, we will sort that out once we get to the event and figure everything out for them. We can let them bounce around into different rigs, so everyone can get a chance to meet them and spend some time getting to know them and them getting to know you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

As a reminder! We will start dinner at the training center at 330pm, the ceremony at 430 followed by the raffle!!

Please! Be very careful with campfires this weekend, it is extremely dry and fire danger is very high. Use only existing fire rings and be very careful with your fire and cigarette buts etc..

Back