And so it begins....

Fuel cell mount
uploadfromtaptalk1337271535914.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1337271551982.jpg

Needs some "Frog pond" green or "Big Barney" purple on it.:D As usual, Chris is doing some awful pretty work! I like the way it mimicks the rear fender and tail light shape.

Nicely done Snap! Can't wait to see it

Radio behind the seats? Hmmmm...o_O
I am sure you have thought this out, but from the current picture my thoughts were...Hard to reach and adjust, right in the splash zone, could be inadvertantly hit by a elbow and mess the settings up, sprayed by a leaking cooler/hose...

Me likey the grab bar!:) That is one fine chicken grip!

The radios are push to talk on the dash, they will get a splash gaurd and if ur elbow is that far back, well we have bigger issues than that!

Yea elbows shouldn't be anywhere near the radios.

We talked about mounting them on the floor behind the passenger seat but they would be even harder to reach then. Once snappy gets the shifter mounted to his liking and the cable routed the radio units might go on the center plate between the seats. I made the mounting bracket universal so they could be moved easily. If he doesn't like them there it's as simple as drilling 4 5/16 holes anywhere he sees fit.

Awesome work. I got to see this jeep in person at MarsFab the other day. Chris' work and attention to detail is amazing. This thing is going to be a monster when it's done. Chris you deserve a Bud Light Salute for Real Men of Genius for this YJ build. :beer:

I will say that Chris is awesome to work with, give him an idea and some freedom and watch what happens....

Pulley fix

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337981216138.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337981216138.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 301
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337981244023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337981244023.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 299
Looking good, man! Ya'll did an outstanding job on this rig.
I really like the sunroof! It illuminates the Snap-on impact gun holder quite nicely. Are those for sale?:D

m_IMG_0913.jpg

Snappy this thing is super pimp. Marsfab is doing some awesome work. I know you are looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

Back