And so it begins....

Even with the solids I would connect it to your highsteer arm. Be hard pressed to break it then. Have not been able to touch mine after doing

I agree. You maybe able to get away with a double sheer situation, with a connecting bolt from the high steer arm to the stock location though?

For some reason the leverage on those 2 bolts in the machined aluminum piece that goes to the sway bar seems like it would be the only weak point. Seems that the holes in the steel arm would start to get egg shaped after some use? Any experiences with that from other people?

For some reason the leverage on those 2 bolts in the machined aluminum piece that goes to the sway bar seems like it would be the only weak point. Seems that the holes in the steel arm would start to get egg shaped after some use? Any experiences with that from other people?
Wadford says its the tits and alex asures me i will not have any issues, if it does the replacement arms are cheap.

Yea after Alex told me he wanted it set up for that bar I wasn't sure what to think cause I'd never seen or heard anything about them. After a little research I'm convinced they're pretty bad ass.

Sent from the MarsFab Off Road mobile response unit.

Thats been my track record to so i should be good!

:D

But you do have a podium finish this year....

Alex has been giving me a hard time about going Currie in the rear, I'd like to see this thing up close, it looks killer! Did you paint it, or does it come that color?

:D

But you do have a podium finish this year....

Alex has been giving me a hard time about going Currie in the rear, I'd like to see this thing up close, it looks killer! Did you paint it, or does it come that color?
I had the arms powder coated to match the rest. The bar came coated already.

New knuckles and high steer arms done. Amsoil extreme duty gearoil. And a baja 5 hds. The boys want to wash it tomorrow so thats the plan!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350768691.582659.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350768713.527197.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350768762.529198.jpg

Went down to drop off some more parts tonight. Dave at olivers made me some tierods last minute, wow they turned out nice!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361235369.417449.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361235391.517879.jpg

Back