anyone

LarrySmith89

Ive been on here for a while and if any one thinks im an o.k guy so far, can you sponsor me. because i would really like to post in the tech, and other related forums.

thanks

let me know what i need to do.

how long you been on here?

let me know what i need to do.

I will consider sponsoring you.
I will need some data though. First I need scantliy clad (or less) photos of your girlfriend (over 18 only), also any female siblings as well as your mom.

After reviewing these photos, I will begin the sponsorship process. Sponsorship is not something to be taken lightly.
As such I will require 5 forms of ID as well as a non-refundable $250 application fee. If you are approved for sponsorship I will expect weekly fleet cleanings, as well as complimentary oil changes for life. I will also need beer delivery on an hourly basis, since you are under 21 you will not be able to deliver the beer, you may substitute any hot female for your chores, provided that she is over 18.

:popcorn::beer:

ha ha ha.. looks like i need to quit my job and become a mod if those are the perks!

Try being a little more articulate and have less grammatical errors Larry, then reapply

Ok... And no you cant have any pics. Besides, i dont have none.

Oh.

Whats the price??

you sir..

are

retarded

^^^ive wished for this ive bitched for that i leave behind this little fact you can not kill what you did not create

He seems to have a good since of humor, and is taking the ribbing pretty well.

Do your research, using this site, and answer these questions(correctly) This will probably help gain you a sponsor.

1. How much does a Red star/orange diamond cost?
2. Locate a section entitled Forum Ettiquete...What does section E. pertain to?
3.What event takes place on Sat. April 26th?
4.Find a sticky titled'' I need help.....'' not counting the title, what is the 16th word in blkvoodoos thread?
5.Find a sticky titled'' I have little, no experience'' Which questions does Blkvoodoo say are stupid questions?
6. Name at least 4(four) 4x4 clubs, and 4 up coming events.
Answer these questions, and someone will sponsor you. When they do...you better act right. Good luck

He seems to have a good since of humor, and is taking the ribbing pretty well.
Do your research, using this site, and answer these questions(correctly) This will probably help gain you a sponsor.
1. How much does a Red star/orange diamond cost?
2. Locate a section entitled Forum Ettiquete...What does section E. pertain to?
3.What event takes place on Sat. April 26th?
4.Find a sticky titled'' I need help.....'' not counting the title, what is the 16th word in blkvoodoos thread?
5.Find a sticky titled'' I have little, no experience'' Which questions does Blkvoodoo say are stupid questions?
6. Name at least 4(four) 4x4 clubs, and 4 up coming events.
Answer these questions, and someone will sponsor you. When they do...you better act right. Good luck

#5 is easy.
There are no stupid questons.
Only stupid people.

You cant be answering for him...silly. He's gotta pass the test to find a sponsor.
plus this is'nt the right answer. Its a good answer though.

1. How much does a Red star/orange diamond cost? They both say $5.50

2. Locate a section entitled Forum Ettiquete...What does section E. pertain to? Problems with an individual member, moderator, or administrator should be discussed directly with that person first. If the problem cannot be resolved through direct contact, the problem may be addressed with another moderator or administrator, NOT through posting in the forums.

3.What event takes place on Sat. April 26th? Annual Toyota Tin Benders event at the Hammers.

4.Find a sticky titled'' I need help.....'' not counting the title, what is the 16th word in blkvoodoos thread? descriptive.

5.Find a sticky titled'' I have little, no experience'' Which questions does Blkvoodoo say are stupid questions? The only stupid questions, are the ones not asked.

6. Name at least 4(four) 4x4 clubs, and 4 up coming events. Big Dixie Boggers, Carolina Trailblazers, Catawba River Crawlers, Central North Carolina 4X4.

April Fools Ride - Harlan Saturday, 5
Charlotte Spring Autofair 2008 Saturday, 5
Save Tellico Ride Saturday, 5
homecoming Thursday, 3

I tried...

Good job man. My point was only to get you to take notice of all the info thats available to you. Knowledge of this info will help make things smoother for ya. Thanks for completing my little pop quiz. So you think your ready to move on up? I will give you a thumbs up. If 2 more folks will agree, that it was cool and responsible of you to pass the quiz...I will sponsor you. 2 more positive post from anyone else..thats all you need. Good job.

Thanks Dylan, i am not a trouble maker or nothing. I just want to learn alot, and teach what little i know.

Back