anyone

Ok. If you really want to, not old enough to buy the beer yet.. But i will drink if you buy! Just joking.........

Got to go to bed early so i can get up and work on one of my yotas in the morning.

yotas? yotas? YOTAS? I sure am glad I did'nt sponsor you. It all makes sense now. Poor grammar, posting in the wrong places, not reading the rules. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.

Just kidding..You are already doing better in those depts. So maybe the jeep thing is next.

Larry I will have to say you have been an awesome sport on all of this, welcome to the board! I will say you are a first, not a single other person has went through so much, just to gain entry to this board. Is this a new trend? It would sure filter out the E-muscles, and thin skinned folks.

I am surprised no one as said anything about his name, being he is the second Larry Smith on this board.

I noticed his name right off..I even checked public profile just to make sure that it was a new Larry. I also noticed, in other threads, that new Larry was being very thick skinned, and respectful, after being ragged on. And yes Larry, you are the first to go through this kind of bull:poop:

if he wasn't already sponsored he would have gotten it from me...wow...I would have never put up with that kind of crap (not that it's CRAP, because I mean, it was just a little game) just to get access to the boards. he still gets a thumbs up from yours truly.

Just reading this thread, I grew up outside of Conway near Galatia. Went to Northampton East. Way to stay strong with all the ribbing you received.

Anything new in the Conway area?

It kinda grew outa hand a little, but I just wanted Larry to read the stickies. That was the reasoning behind my ''search''. Then it became fun.

Just reading this thread, I grew up outside of Conway near Galatia. Went to Northampton East. Way to stay strong with all the ribbing you received.
Anything new in the Conway area?

Still a small town, not much new going on..

When joining, I tired to join as LarrySmith, but it said someone already took that name! I have to say, this site seems way more active than most others I have seen. I am looking foward to the other forums.... Thanks for all sponsors.......

I did not see your old avatar.. Ughhhh

Larry, consider yourself sponsored. Now if you misbehave, have the people in this thread can thump you around.

Thank you Rob. Trust me, I will not misbehave.

So the whole "sponsor" thing.. what all does that entail? Money? Prizes? Women? Being a moderator?

I did not see your old avatar.. Ughhhh

What has betwen 100 and 500 billion electrical parts?

Who's the sponsor?
This seems like one of those "Let's guess who the daddy is" kind of scenerios, lol

So the whole "sponsor" thing.. what all does that entail? Money? Prizes? Women? Being a moderator?
I could deal with those.....

I'm going to look for yours RatLab.

Are you like a T.v repair guy?

Back