anyone

got one.....

I've got one....Who is always asking "Who's carrying the insurance for the ure event?"?:alien:
hint look at one of the longgggggeeeeessssttttt theards ever.

holy crap someone sponser this kid already, I'll do it.
He's definatly getting a sponsor.

We are just having a little fun, with a scavenger hunt, not picking on him anymore. He's playing along. Gotta question?
Larry(googleman)smith89 can probably answer it in 2 min. flat..lol

Still looking for your last one. ive seen it posted somewhere but don't remember.

Yeah, im tired. I will try to find the answers later, my eyes hurt!!

What size hat does dylan wear? (no pm'ing)

I'll sponsor .....he's played along longer than most would, I would've snapped by now and started pointing out all the errors of others in this post, Dylan included. All you guys scan back over your post because there are mistakes all over the place.:flipoff2:

OK....i finded a few mist speled words and a few othar thangs too.

Now we are fighting over who is gonna sponsor Larry. I'm doing it, no..I will....I got it.....NO...I AM SPONSORING LARRY............LOL

Larry, if you would please...find all of our mistakes, and correct them please. Thanks.

haha those are all good answers. except i do not owe him any money.

but back on topic, the answer is in an old thread. and it is two things.

and (knowing the answer) he'd probably apreciate one more than the other

There are too many mistakes to fix. The main one i noticed was Dylan spelled Ettiquete, But really its Etiquette. It had me looking all over the place for something spelled that way. But i gotta go eat some supper now, so ill get all the mistakes fixed later. lol

There are too many mistakes to fix. The main one i noticed was Dylan spelled Ettiquete, But really its Etiquette. It had me looking all over the place for something spelled that way. But i gotta go eat some supper now, so ill get all the mistakes fixed later. lol
:cool:So...this is how you repay me(Al Pacino voice) I bring you in and this is how you repay me? Wheres the respect..I'll teach you respect...Say hello to my little friend:uzi:

^^He has to go eat, his mommie will let him go out and play after supper. Gosh, nobody needs to get grounded....hahahahaha

you will probably take away the thanks now....sorry

I already ate. Hotdogs, Hamburgers, And fries!

Back