[April 15-17] Rock Corp 4x4's first 2016 Open Ride at The SHOP

Rock Corp 4x4 will be having an open ride at The SHOP!

Experience NC's newest private offroad park located at 9689 Montford Cove Rd in Marion NC.

Gates open Friday afternoon and close Sunday afternoon. Come for a day or the whole weekend!

We will have food for sale on Saturday.

Primative and RV camping allowed. No RV hookups.

$10 per rig and $10 per person. Fee is good for one day or all weekend. Camping is free!

More info to follow!

Last edited:
:rockon:

We are having several workdays in preparation for the upcoming ride. If anyone wants to come out and help cut some trails you are more than welcome. Their will be no wheeling on the workday. We can use manpower, equipment and chainsaws. The first workday will be 2/27/16 starting about 9:00 A.M. Here's your chance to make obstacles and trails that you like to wheel on. Hope to see you there.

Not sure if we will get an updated map of the new trails that will be cut, but here is the latest we have.View attachment 209751
AWESOME looking park guys...holy cow!!! I can't wait to make it out there..and btw, i can't make the work days now but once we get moved closer to these parks, I am going to try my best to come and work. I would love to be a part of making trails and such. Looking forward to April.

AWESOME looking park guys...holy cow!!! I can't wait to make it out there..and btw, i can't make the work days now but once we get moved closer to these parks, I am going to try my best to come and work. I would love to be a part of making trails and such. Looking forward to April.
I will be there Saturday working on the trails along with my fellow RC4X4 brothers.
Come join me if you want too. For real.
I won't be hard to find, ask where Paul is. And you can ride shotgun in my trap.
Work days are a bitch, yet fun.

I will be there Saturday working on the trails along with my fellow RC4X4 brothers.
I won't be hard to find, ask where Paul is. And you can ride shotgun in my trap.
that's awesome man, thank you but right now we're still living in Boone but as soon as we get settled off the mountain, I will be there for hopefully every work day.
work is awesome and I love to work, especially on making trails. I'm very exited to have the opportunity to work on them. And that sounds pretty awesome that you would let me ride with you in your buggy or "trap" lol. It will be really great to meet you and maybe some others when the time comes! Thank you

You throw that offer out to anyone? I may be down in the the area anyways Saturday, might as well bring my chainsaw and check this place out

Back