[April 15-17] Rock Corp 4x4's first 2016 Open Ride at The SHOP

You throw that offer out to anyone? I may be down in the the area anyways Saturday, might as well bring my chainsaw and check this place out
Bring it on. I will be there @ 9 am.

Yes and thanks for asking. We will have our next work day on March 26. It will be open to anyone who wants to lend a hand, so mark your calendar if you are interested.

Thanks to all of the volunteers who came out last weekend and helped out. From what I've heard, we made a huge progress and created some top notch trails!

I hope to be moved into the area by then....if so I will be there and look forward to it!!

I hope to be moved into the area by then....if so I will be there and look forward to it!!
I'm sorry but don't think I can make it as we've decided to stay here and not move for better reasons. We have too much to loose to leave what we have here. Someday if we can ever make the day drive though, I will hope to come at some point. I do look forward to seeing everyone in April and thank you to everyone for your hard work and time to make this park awesome!! Thank you Rock Corps for the Park!!

Just scouted two new trails that will be fun. Looking forward to the work day!

Red Buds and Blood Root are blooming too!
20160319_141418.jpg

Working this weekend so I'll miss this workday. Last trip up with ol'jeeps was a blast. Hopefully the rain will hold out and give you guys another great day to be up on the mountain. Good luck and stay safe.

Looks like we couldn't ask for better weather tomorrow!

Anyone that has a shovel and/or mattock, please bring them with you.

I'm going to burn the midnight oil and get my junk back together tonight! :driver:

Last edited:
There was a lot accomplished this weekend! Awesome turnout. I love the latest trails.

There are some great new "red" trails. Shame on anyone who thinks we don't have something for "them"! There are so many trails of every level, and each time we work em, ride em, or add em the trails get better...the park gets better!

Attachments

• ROCK CORP MAP 7.jpg
    ROCK CORP MAP 7.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Back