BDB Fall Event!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! 17 days. I am going to make "5 ways out" my bitch. I got alot of bottled up anxiety I need to unlease. Can't wait. Don't know what it is about the Farm invites but I always feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! 17 days. I am going to make "5 ways out" my bitch. I got alot of bottled up anxiety I need to unlease. Can't wait. Don't know what it is about the Farm invites but I always feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Can't wait to see this!

1st Time at the Farm

From what I have read so far it sounds like this is a great place. I will deffinetly put this on my calendar to make it. I'm assuming camp sites are first come first serve?

much as I hate to say it, that's probably exactly what will happen. Last invite, I got part of my jeep over it and bellied out. I ain't no higher than I was then so I would say the outcome will be the same. But it is so much fun trying plus I think that is the only obstacle I haven't made it up.

From what I have read so far it sounds like this is a great place. I will deffinetly put this on my calendar to make it. I'm assuming camp sites are first come first serve?

Goose (guy with the silver TJ Rubicon you rode with last Sunday) will be out there in his Duece. I think his plan is to camp both nights. Look for him.

much as I hate to say it, that's probably exactly what will happen. Last invite, I got part of my jeep over it and bellied out. I ain't no higher than I was then so I would say the outcome will be the same. But it is so much fun trying plus I think that is the only obstacle I haven't made it up.

But last time you had no rear locker. :popcorn: you know I will be there telling you what to do with the wheel and skinny pedal.

Wait and see the changes gonna b made on some obstacles. hehehe....
Brad is gonna say uh-oh....LOL Wait u will b there to c it...
U will do them n e way....Gonna b a GREAT TIME!!

FYI.....Don't forget trick or treat for the kids around dusk on Friday night. And gonna have a scavanger hunt/babysitter for them on Saturday at NOON till 2. So some of you can ride wild and the kids will b under great supervision and having fun!!!

See you all soon!!!!!

Wait and see the changes gonna b made on some obstacles. hehehe....
Brad is gonna say uh-oh....LOL Wait u will b there to c it...
U will do them n e way....Gonna b a GREAT TIME!!
FYI.....Don't forget trick or treat for the kids around dusk on Friday night. And gonna have a scavanger hunt/babysitter for them on Saturday at NOON till 2. So some of you can ride wild and the kids will b under great supervision and having fun!!!
See you all soon!!!!!

Mackie and Justin the babysitters? :lol:

Ben, I said under GREAT supervision.....LOL

Update. There is an error on the Flyer. The flyer should read "12 and under free". Same as it has always been.:rolleyes:

Dont know how that happened since I just copy those notes from flyer to flyer!! LOL!

Attachments

• Brain-fart.gif
    Brain-fart.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 663
im there as long as my engine computer arrives and i have time to get her dialed in!

Call up Aaron at True Dyno Sports in conover. He's tuned a number of lsx motors in buggies & might even be able to do it at the farm...

No scavanger hunt/babysitting....I apologize for this but the kids will still have a great time at our Trucks or Treats on Friday and watching the excitement...

See yall there....And don't forget the GREAT BBQ!!! YUMMY...LOL

Back