BDB Fall Event!

The weather is looking like showers for Friday afternoon and night. Saturday is looking good.

The Truck-or-Treat will be Saturday evening.

Dammit man! I broke already. Piece of junk chromoly.

Attachments

• 2011-10-28_18-37-10_969.jpg
    2011-10-28_18-37-10_969.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 2011-10-28_18-37-29_26.jpg
    2011-10-28_18-37-29_26.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 688
  • 2011-10-28_18-37-03_578.jpg
    2011-10-28_18-37-03_578.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 707
time for a 60...

Can't believe you brad:shaking:

I left there about 9 pm and all it was doing was a fine mist. Looks like it sprinkled overnight but I don't even see any puddles here at my house. Looked at the radar and the rain is already past us. Should be a great day of wheeling.

As far as my break goes, really not much to tell. I wasn't even spinning my tires. I think I may have damaged it up at the Flats on a club ride cause it turned loose and snapped way too easy. Headed back out there in about 39 minutes to repair it and get even with 5 way:wheel:

I only went for a few hours today. It was cold, muddy, and windy. Nonetheless, I had a good time as always, saw a lot of old friends, and hopefully made a few new ones. Cydney, it was a pleasure meeting you for the first time. As always, many thanks goes out to the Big Dixie Boggers (Trail Hogs) for having this event. ThanX Guys!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

The family had a blast at the Farm today! That was as slick as I've seen it, which made everything about 5 times harder for me. Always good see everyone! Always worth the price of admission. :driver:

I have a few pics of some of the big boys on 5 Ways, I'll try to get them up later. Never saw anyone on Bees Nest :confused:.

alh5.googleusercontent.com__ZLulZCt2_c4_Tqx75YejQBI_AAAAAAAABaM_TcO4HojUwoI_s800_Farma3.jpg

alh4.googleusercontent.com__gidx0RiOFik_Tqx7_gQNwII_AAAAAAAABaY_KlKEy_9tEB4_s800_Farma5.jpg

went out most the day today....its slick and muddy for sure....everything was good till i broke a front axle shaft on the right side of 5 ways out, oh well, youll have that in a locked up samurai and stock axles

Wish we could have stayed longer! Thanks to the Boggers for their hospitality. :) Good seeing and meeting folks... always nice to put faces and names with screen names. Sara had a blast!

Maybe next time the TJ will see more of the fun. ;)

Great pics! Thanks for postin' em!

Had a great time. Just enuff MUD to make some of those obstacles unforgiving!!

Thanks for all who made it out! Friday eve threatened to make it a washout, But the good Lord gave us a beautiful Saturday and Sunday to wheel!

Thanks to the BDB for a great event,had a blast...cant wait til spring!!

Back