BDB Fall Event!

Thank You BDB for all you do!! We had a blast!! :beer:

Thanks to all who came out and braved the rain and cold weather.
Mud+rock=broke output.

Had a great time!

001.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

The only pic i have

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320063546637.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320063546637.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 748
Nothing like sitting in a port-a-john and hearing the diesels engines of tractors moving stuff around. Then.........as the sound gets closer, seeing a set of forks through the crack at the bottom of the door, slide under your seat. then comes the sensation(not) of being lifted in the air!
Thanks goodness for near empty port-a-johns, and good equipment operators! NO SLOSH!
Bad enough to have friends like I do, but when your wife is an accomplice

much planning to do. It's on!

Was a good weekend. Rain made it harder definitely. Lots of throttle all weekend.

Carnage on mine was a popped bead, trashed radiator, and some more body damage.
Also lost the rear u joint on the RC rockcrawler. Cameron and I each have some repairs to make.

Nothing like sitting in a port-a-john and hearing the diesels engines of tractors moving stuff around. Then.........as the sound gets closer, seeing a set of forks through the crack at the bottom of the door, slide under your seat. then comes the sensation(not) of being lifted in the air!
Thanks goodness for near empty port-a-johns, and good equipment operators! NO SLOSH!

I almost got the same treatment.

Hey Chipper... you didn't tell us how high, or how bad, the "pucker-factor" was!!! :lol:

Be thankful you didn't flop!!

Thats awesome lucky they didn't flip you over:lol:

Never close yours eyes or turn around when your with us....you may be in for a surprise! :lol:

:eek:

LOL!!!!

AND They r not done yet...Watch your back or!!! hehehe

Really had a great time! Love 'Pinky's" lift and straight pipe!!
Thanks for all the hugs on my 5yr cancer walk from my awesome off-road friends!! YOU all r the best, so glad I am a part of this lifestyle!!

Back