Big Nasty

I still say you need a bigblock...

I was thinking the same thing. LS1's are def bad ass and powerful, but I feel sorry for that little small block toting that load. I would like to see one those 572ci 's in there. Either way sick, out of the box chassis. :beer:

Ha, if he put that big of a motor in it he knows I'll never stop buggin him about mud racin and grudge pullin with it :lol::driver:

yeah and with that rat out over the front end she'd defiantly have the weight for pullin....3" tube, whuuut?!

HaHa, just use those mock up shocks for stiff knees and viola...from rock buggy to grudge truck

yeah and with that rat out over the front end she'd defiantly have the weight for pullin....3" tube, whuuut?!
HaHa, just use those mock up shocks for stiff knees and viola...from rock buggy to grudge truck

Ya daggum straight, I keep tellin em, a automatic buggy on rocks thats willing to sling some weights and put on some slicks will dominate . . . .

Course I did just happen to get the Z71 Jeep runnin again bout 10 min ago, bwahahahahahaha :Rockon:

03-24-10_2221.jpg
03-28-10_1720.jpg
03-28-10_1722.jpg

Just saw this, very nice.

Scott

Finally! Out of the darkness and into the light. Maybe, you'll get it done now that the whole board can bug the crap outta you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree! :popcorn:

very nice, if you needed some 180 headers you should of ask me. i've got a set.:shaking:

I've never been one for monster buggies, but this is one I look forward to seeing in real life. Way to think outside of the box!

Back