Biggest douche-mobile

One from yesterday, and one from this AM

Dude was weaving in and out of traffic like he was on tokyo drift

20170911_164306.jpg

real G 4 life yO!

20170911_164306a.jpg

This 4x4 diesel flat biller had no bumper (rollpan) nor receiver hitch and has 22's with rubber band tires. Why not just buy a musclecar? It'd cost less.

20170913_072139.jpg

....and one from this AM...

This 4x4 diesel flat biller had no bumper (rollpan) nor receiver hitch and has 22's with rubber band tires. Why not just buy a musclecar? It'd cost less.
But it's a "show truck."

I'll bet they're cousins to the folks that made these:
chevrolet-00460.jpg

Hell yeah, let's get that tire way up high for the worst possible center of gravity.

You thought jeeps had horrifying amounts of body roll before, let's just make that a little worse.

Or is it just a rollover bumper?

Wait, what's going on with those blue door handles? I didn't notice that the first time around. Are there logos on the blue bits?

Last edited:
You thought jeeps had horrifying amounts of body roll before, let's just make that a little worse.?

It's OK...he has Fox stickers, shit'll fix it

But it's a "show truck."

That and 'but it's only a mud truck' irk me significantly more than it should. Had a 'show truck' in one of my groups, that was mighty clean, but had 12" chrome blocks all the way around. 'But it's an 80's show truck'. Or Tractor Supply sourced parts for traction bars and booger welded 8" drop hangers. I'm pretty sure the 'because mud truck' group has a linear family tree and the 'because show truck' crowd are the jones trying to keep up.

IMG_4225.JPG

F'n Hyundai Sonata in the Princess parking spot. The first 2 spots closest to the door. I hate people!

It can't just be the pictures.....the tires on that Jeep look like slicks!

So far Fla has not disappointed! This fella lives in my apartment building so I get to laugh, I mean see it daily
I bet that thing rides like a train getting drug through Moab.

IMG_20170914_110744251.jpg

SMH. Don't touch my car, panty drópper, not drunk, dodging pot holes... Stock as the day is long. Hopefully someone gets a laugh,, felt like time wasted posting,.

When they don't put the parking spots close enough to the door for you
So, you DIDN'T put a pebble under their valve stem cap?

They're just asking for that.

Back