Biggest douche-mobile

@jeepinmatt , I hope you were there getting some fish.....o_O
Haha, no, to the right of the screen is where I go to the gym a couple days a week to eat cheezburgurz and look at wimmen in tight pants.
Screenshot_20190220-212602.png

(But ever since I showed up, they've been talking about changing the name to Club Fatness):popcorn:

Haha, no, to the right of the screen is where I go to the gym a couple days a week to eat cheezburgurz and look at wimmen in tight pants.
View attachment 286776
(But ever since I showed up, they've been talking about changing the name to Club Fatness):popcorn:
So in this pic, you nabbed both the guy who took up 3 spaces AND dude who pulled through on an angled spot, so that now he's facing the wrong way to get out. Strong work.

So in this pic, you nabbed both the guy who took up 3 spaces AND dude who pulled through on an angled spot, so that now he's facing the wrong way to get out. Strong work.
Dont give Matt credit, though. That's a google pic. :flipoff:

Edit: thats not the flipoff i was looking for. Whats the fun flipoff?

Dont give Matt credit, though. That's a google pic. :flipoff:

Edit: thats not the flipoff i was looking for. Whats the fun flipoff?
you mean this one?:flipoff2:

Well, like he said
Dont give Matt credit, though. That's a google pic.
But that parking lot is douchepark central. Between the lifted 4 door never off-road JKs with grumpers and growlers, overlanding Toyotas, body kitted Corvettes, and paint matched wheel Mercedes, it's a never ending vaginal washout party.

Well, like he said

But that parking lot is douchepark central. Between the lifted 4 door never off-road JKs with grumpers and growlers, overlanding Toyotas, body kitted Corvettes, and paint matched wheel Mercedes, it's a never ending vaginal washout party.
I'll never see the heading on this thread again without hearing this last sentence in my head.
Thanks.

No, we had an appointment next door at the weight loss place. I've heard the food is good just haven't tried it.

It's good, although I've never had anything there but Chicago dogs because I like them so much and don't get them unless I'm in Chicago or flying through Chicago. I don't go there very often because I-77 construction makes it not fun to hop up a few exits during lunch.

IMG_2548.JPG

Complete doooosh package here...24-26" wheels with the 3" tall sidewalls, tires a good 4" narrower than the wheels for the stupid blowed-out look... giant exhaust tip hanging 7" off the ground. Complete with the roof rack. Not bagging on the roof rack, but it just makes this one look extra douchey. I tried to get a little closer to get a better pic, but duder brah was weaving this shitstick through traffic like it was a WRX or some shit. Visual aid shown by his following distance at something greater than the posted limit (not disclosed due to self-incrimination for taking a picture while driving :lol:)

Back