Biggest douche-mobile

Uses it for what? Sure don’t see a hitch. Maybe he uses it to pick up guys.

He’s always in various stages of ‘build’...that pic was roughly around SEMA time. This is the same truck at SEMA a year or two ago...

A7B7E943-45A7-412D-ADF3-707A41079053.jpeg

^

Do I see air horns? If you have air horns, you are crowned king of the douches.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So even if the air horn is there because of a faulty factory horn, isn't an obnoxious sounding/overly loud horn, and was on said vehicle before purchase, one would still be crowned king of douches?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

So even if the air horn is there because of a faulty factory horn, isn't an obnoxious sounding/overly loud horn, and was on said vehicle before purchase, one would still be crowned king of douches?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Did one remove said air horn once purchased? If not then yes go get a crown

I just feel bad for the owner's girlfriend. It's ok to like big girls, but advertising her as a "wide load" seems cruel.

Wow, Just wow.... Is that actually sitting on a dealer lot? The dealer could get sued out of existence if someone actually tries to use that winch and kills them self... Of course, since it looks like none of the accessories are actually wired up....
The cable of that winch is going over top of the spacer bolt/rod also.

The cable of that winch is going over top of the spacer bolt/rod also.

I noticed that too, given the way it appears to be mounted to the plastic part of the bumper, I figure that will just give it more leverage to rip right off the thing!

I am in North Cali for work and I am amazed at how bad everyone parks. I could take 20 pictures a day.

Here are two from this morning.
ab25fb39499bec90da8854a52dff57ce.jpg
40733f7ab4d0e45228a2a54d02307c30.jpg

Motorcycle spots? That Benz would be on both lines.
that's what I'm trying to figure out. Maybe its the angle but I don't see any way a normal vehicle would fit there.

that's what I'm trying to figure out. Maybe its the angle but I don't see any way a normal vehicle would fit there.

When I was in Cali (namely LA and San Diego), that wasn't entirely uncommon for the liberal push toward smaller vehicles, and building parking areas accordingly. Making the mini in that pic about as big as 'needed'. Couple that with real estate prices out there, you try to cram as much stuff in the given area as possible.

Air horns on display is douche. I would like to add air horns out of sight on my DD to phuk w all the no driving SOBs and red light texting, green light sitting till someone honks azzholes who make peeps behind them miss the light.

PA system works well for that too...

PA system works well for that too...

I'm sure I posted some years ago about a friends neighbor I met who had put REAL train horns under the toolbox in the bed of his lifted f250. There were 2 horns, one about 4' long. He said he fabed the compresser,switch, hoses etc. on his kitchen table. When he tested it he shattered the kitchen windows. He hit the horns for about 1 sec in his driveway in the condo subdivision at our request and about a dozen car alarms went off up and down the street............good times.

Back