Biggest douche-mobile

Probably the wrong place for this, BUT the driver was sitting in the fedal position while driving 85mph down the highway.

Didn't know a Prius could go that fast!

Disclaimer: Picture was taken by my passenger. Across in front of me but still by my passenger
eefac518abddff5ff7d9c5c2ab2dee5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Probably the wrong place for this, BUT the driver was sitting in the fedal position while driving 85mph down the highway.

Didn't know a Prius could go that fast!

Disclaimer: Picture was taken by my passenger. Across in front of me but still by my passenger
eefac518abddff5ff7d9c5c2ab2dee5c.jpg

You really need to get your speedometer checked. There is no way a Prius is is the left lane doing anything more than the speed limit. :p

You really need to get your speedometer checked. There is no way a Prius is is the left lane doing anything more than the speed limit. :p

Tell that to Al Gore's son, who got busted going 100 in a Prius and had some drugs on board (probably 10 years ago).....

I was wondering how long it takes a Prius to get up to that speed. Probably not as long as a Wrangler. :D

Think you’re dyslexic and really mean 58 mph.

I had a 2002 silver-AYdoe years ago. It had to have been about 2004 when I was on 85 between Burlington and Raleigh coming back from a track day near Richmond. Had my sportbike in the bed of the truck. Traffic was STOOPID that day. I think it was a sunday, late afternoon. Not much traffic, but the cars that were on the road were doing in excess of 90. I was in the middle lane bouncing off the speed limiter which maxed at 94 in that truck. I was still getting passed by folks in the left lane, and slowly overtaking folks in the right lane, when I look up and see something closing on me at 120 or better. Next thing I know he zips into the right lane and passes me like I'm sitting still. I look over and it's a red 2 door Geo Metro (yes the 3 cylinder eco shitbox)
That som-beach swerved over in front of me and was out of view in seconds. I sat there like :eek:o_O disgusted that I couldn't make that pig go any faster because of the nanny's

There's also some free GPS speedometer apps that you can download on your phone. They're pretty accurate too.

I got more tickets driving a Prius than anything else I’ve ever owned. They’re pretty quick

I got more tickets driving a Prius than anything else I’ve ever owned. They’re pretty quick

Thats the charm of electric vehicles, 100% torque from go

I don't doubt it. Guns don't kill people either. And your typical Prius user doesn't understand "slower traffic keep right"

As long as they are parked out of the way at the end of the lot I think its OK. Now if they try and park close to the door then yes complete A-hole.

It was a joke, I'm the one in the red Dodge. It was before 8am and at the side near the garden section so almost nobody in the parking lot.

Back