Biggest douche-mobile

I've seen that turd running up and down 52

Saw the above pic and thought "Hey, that's 52 north where the cop likes to sit."

Saw him today on stratford too. Didn't give him the dignity of a continued stare.

They do this to piss us off and it works.

Attachments

• IMG_7041.JPG
    IMG_7041.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 231
They do this to piss us off and it works.
It makes me even madder when there is no one in the vehicle. That space is there for two reason. First is for emergency personnel for various emergencies. The second one some people might not agree with but it should be open for people to pull up let elderly or disable out before they go and park.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It makes me even madder when there is no one in the vehicle. That space is there for two reason. First is for emergency personnel for various emergencies. The second one some people might not agree with but it should be open for people to pull up let elderly or disable out before they go and park.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
It's not parking if someone is in the vehicle, legally that is standing...its never ok to park on the sidewalk. Id ram that tesla with a cart just to be an ass.

The article is exactly right. I don't understand nor do I wanna!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The article got one thing wrong, this is not "a Jeep thing". I nearly puked when I saw it. Whoever did this should never be allowed to buy a Jeep again.

People are the worst, this is how the paroled felons park in front of the halfway house.

Attachments

• IMG_20200422_184355077_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200422_184355077_HDR.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
People are the worst, this is how the paroled felons park in front of the halfway house.
There are some houses around me (also most likely paroled felons, or their friends) where tthey do the same thing. Quite a few people have no care or concern for even 1 single person around them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

no damn it...he needs to lower that boom and tuck it under. Where is his red flag to put on the boom? Did he put his binders and chains to the under cariage or did he hook up to the inside the tracks and pull to the frame? I call it a bullshit pull anyhow since it's not a F150. Change my mind!

Saw this today. And yes that piping is welded to the chrome bumper..
509e38eb6efb266f9ecc6a26fd04986d.jpg
3455438b901b59bf76838a3c4ff9847b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Back