Biggest douche-mobile

Well, Guess who I ran across today? Never would figure on seeing Douchebag, again. He stopped at a Food Lion as i went by. First he tried to deny it was him, but as I told him "it's the same trailer tag", he said I guess, sorry. I told him how I got the yard flattened back down. we talked about his "set-up" a couple minutes, & thne I left. Snapped a pic as I drove by. No Wonder he can't cross RR Tracks! My God, is this even Legal? Trailer feet 2-3" off the ground. Hitch mounted on a 1/4 plate that has folded down, & has a wooden block between it & the spare tire! He "Looks" the Fred Sanford part, too!:shaking: Btw, it's a 3 axle trailer, & he has 2 cars today.[Hehe, they Still think I got the tag #]!

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR (1).jpg
    IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR (1).jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR (2).jpg
    IMG_20200216_141723760_HDR (2).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 335
Well, Guess who I ran across today? Never would figure on seeing Douchebag, again. He stopped at a Food Lion as i went by. First he tried to deny it was him, but as I told him "it's the same trailer tag", he said I guess, sorry. I told him how I got the yard flattened back down. we talked about his "set-up" a couple minutes, & thne I left. Snapped a pic as I drove by. No Wonder he can't cross RR Tracks! My God, is this even Legal? Trailer feet 2-3" off the ground. Hitch mounted on a 1/4 plate that has folded down, & has a wooden block between it & the spare tire! He "Looks" the Fred Sanford part, too!:shaking: Btw, it's a 3 axle trailer, & he has 2 cars today.[Hehe, they Still think I got the tag #]!
Should’ve asked how much to haul a few Jeeps to Moab. Ain’t no way I’d let mine on that POS setup though.

Forget having the yard fixed go ahead and call a trooper on that shitbox

Looks like the CEO of Fumbducker Industries. I've met him many times, in many different professions.

He/they, run Pennsylvania tags, truck & trailer. Got to be a reason for that too. Might be from there, or maybe get by with POS rig.

NC vehicle inspections pale in comparison to Pennsylvania, that would never fly up there (and shouldn’t here) Penn troopers are real dicks about that kinda stuff from what I hear.

NC vehicle inspections pale in comparison to Pennsylvania, that would never fly up there (and shouldn’t here) Penn troopers are real dicks about that kinda stuff from what I hear.
Depends where. A lot of rural PA is very much like NC, and people (including the law) don't give a shit. Seen plenty of janky crap on the road up here.
MD is the worst though b/c there is only an inspection once - when you get tags. Nothing annual required after that.
However technically you can get pulled and a fix-it ticket for anything that *would* fail.
With probably varying with distance from the city....

How about this asshole who parked right in the way of the loading zone. I was just getting ready to pull my truck and trailer in there and he parks and hops out and walks inside. I waited for a few minutes before I backed my trailer right up to his tailgate and started loading my stuff. I was hoping he'd come out so I could call him a dick but he never did.

So I got two big carts and put them on either side of his truck to piss him off. :lol:
78831147_10106760545604329_4925229690576175104_n.jpg

Back