Biggest douche-mobile

Drunktaco

You’d have to be almost laying flat with them like that. I have no clue how you’d see over the hood in any case though
That’s what I’m saying. You’re laying flat. Turn the rear view mirror down to where when you look at it you can see the front of the truck.

I’ve always wanted to build an old school gasser, but the more I see this, the more I get the feeling that I’ll get a “nice” from a totally different crowd.

benmack1

Ugh. Like taxiing a tail dragger airplane, you have to zig zag as you taxi or drive in this case to look out the side windows because you can’t see directly in front. Doesn’t seem very safe.

jeepinmatt

At least half the people are dumber than the rest
Or just aim for a cliff and drive off it.

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
1612787792594.png
this is how he rides.........sitting on a booster seat w a full diaper he can see over the hood.

Last edited:

Croatan_Kid

How's your hammer hangin'?
Spotted a good one from my hotel room. He got out and left his "gay beacon" lights on when he parked in front of a construction access entrance. Of course it's straight piped too. I think he was blowing another dude when he pulled up...but hey...at least it isn't squatted!

The lights have been on for an hour. I hope his battery dies :D

20210210_213817.jpg

jeepinmatt

Spotted a good one from my hotel room. He got out and left his "gay beacon" lights on when he parked in front of a construction access entrance. Of course it's straight piped too. I think he was blowing another dude when he pulled up...but hey...at least it isn't squatted!

The lights have been on for an hour. I hope his battery dies :D

View attachment 338070
You got a JLG or Lull key laying around? I gots an idea.

Croatan_Kid

Ha....I'm following :D I DO, in fact, have my keys down in my truck...

jeepinmatt

Ha....I'm following :D I DO, in fact, have my keys down in my truck...
Well, if it won't pick up the truck, it would be kinda cool to build a mini lumberyard around it with all those bundles of lumber...
And then set it on fire! 👍 🔥

Lurch830

messin' with sasquatch
Well, if it won't pick up the truck, it would be kinda cool to build a mini lumberyard around it with all those bundles of lumber...
Now that you're done with the dump bed conversion, its good to see you're priorities are back to 'normal'!

jeepinmatt

Croatan_Kid

Good thing the wood is already there. I'd feel sorry for troubling them with the order :D

jeepinmatt

Found it!
20210306_093555.jpg

AdamH

I really want to know what the conversation sounds like... "Dude" "Bro" "Dude". " Bro" (hits vape) "" Dude"
SWEET! What does mine say? DUDE! But what does mine say??

jeepinmatt

That’s coca-cola consolidated’s old marketing truck. Guy on the left looks like my supervisor .
Does he vape and wear camo and combat boots everywhere he goes?