Biggest douche-mobile

You’d have to be almost laying flat with them like that. I have no clue how you’d see over the hood in any case though
That’s what I’m saying. You’re laying flat. Turn the rear view mirror down to where when you look at it you can see the front of the truck.

I’ve always wanted to build an old school gasser, but the more I see this, the more I get the feeling that I’ll get a “nice” from a totally different crowd.

Ugh. Like taxiing a tail dragger airplane, you have to zig zag as you taxi or drive in this case to look out the side windows because you can’t see directly in front. Doesn’t seem very safe.

At that point, cut out the floorboards and lower firewall and put in plexiglass so you can see ahead of you.

1612787792594.png
this is how he rides.........sitting on a booster seat w a full diaper he can see over the hood.

Last edited:
Spotted a good one from my hotel room. He got out and left his "gay beacon" lights on when he parked in front of a construction access entrance. Of course it's straight piped too. I think he was blowing another dude when he pulled up...but hey...at least it isn't squatted!

The lights have been on for an hour. I hope his battery dies :D

20210210_213817.jpg

Spotted a good one from my hotel room. He got out and left his "gay beacon" lights on when he parked in front of a construction access entrance. Of course it's straight piped too. I think he was blowing another dude when he pulled up...but hey...at least it isn't squatted!

The lights have been on for an hour. I hope his battery dies :D

View attachment 338070
You got a JLG or Lull key laying around? I gots an idea.

Ha....I'm following :D I DO, in fact, have my keys down in my truck...

Ha....I'm following :D I DO, in fact, have my keys down in my truck...
Well, if it won't pick up the truck, it would be kinda cool to build a mini lumberyard around it with all those bundles of lumber...
And then set it on fire! 👍 🔥

Well, if it won't pick up the truck, it would be kinda cool to build a mini lumberyard around it with all those bundles of lumber...
Now that you're done with the dump bed conversion, its good to see you're priorities are back to 'normal'!

Good thing the wood is already there. I'd feel sorry for troubling them with the order :D

That’s coca-cola consolidated’s old marketing truck. Guy on the left looks like my supervisor .
Does he vape and wear camo and combat boots everywhere he goes?

Back