Biggest douche-mobile

What the fuck is with that shackle angle...?
Second.... What the fuck is with the rear springs...only 3 leaves on a 2500?

AND the mother fucker is squatted
Remember, the name of this thread is the 'BIGGEST Douche-mobiles'. I only post up the highlights.

If I stopped to post every Tom, Dick, and Douchebag driving down Skibo Road in Fayetteville, that would be a full time job...

Maybe he's using the antenna as an overhead clearance gauge.

Attachments

• IMG_8475.JPG
    IMG_8475.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 168
Coming into Murrells inlet area yesterday for the week and holy crap at the squat trucks. I thought that crap was going away

It is just a landscape trailer, probably rated for 3,500 pounds, Gladiator is rated for that correct?
Thats probably a 3500-4000lb tractor, trailer is dual axle, so rated at 7k pounds or more, probably weighs 1500lbs. So pulling 5k pounds with a Gladiator seems like no issue. Just don't turn too sharp with that bucket on the tongue. It might knock off a speaker.

Thats probably a 3500-4000lb tractor, trailer is dual axle, so rated at 7k pounds or more, probably weighs 1500lbs. So pulling 5k pounds with a Gladiator seems like no issue. Just don't turn too sharp with that bucket on the tongue. It might knock off a speaker.
Not sure how to like and laugh at a post at the same time...............

Unless it’s the Max Tow that’s more than what I’d want to tow. If those tires are loaded, that tractor will go 5k by itself.

26804D2E-0F0B-4E11-BCAA-081901695903.jpeg

Back